New upcoming unique.

"
chimpanzee wrote:
RIP

lol... forgot about those... vendor trash em every time I find them. And oddly enough, none dropped for me in the one month race. The league before, OMG... 4 out of 5 of my first 5 unique boots drops were this POS. Was annoying. Reminded me of Green Breast Plates in D2.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Aug 13, 2014, 7:58:01 AM
maybe they added a unique runspeed boots recipe like flask quality.

get +200% increased runspeed @vendor in uniques -> get lvl 62 runspeedboots with +1% runspeed for 1% life or energyshield missing.

so a fast running low life build possible, but increased phys. dmg on low life chars will hurt :P
Last edited by gloobonious on Aug 13, 2014, 8:04:36 AM
Mmmm...damage based on movement speed would be very cool.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
0/0 is not full mana. It's just not low mana either.

0/0 should be considered both full mana and low mana, if you're being mathematically consistent.

but i can understand why it wouldn't be desirable, because that means if you went EB you would always be on both full and low.

Um... zero is none, no mana. No mana is neither full or low. It's none.
So here is the story behind it.

"
The dude who made this unique was a dedicated magic finder. He singlehandedly found more Crown of Thorns, Wondertraps and Boot Knives than you are alltogether. So on the day of his 10000th Dominus run when he got another pair of Wondertrash he decided that it has been a last drop. He sold his mf gear and all the alterations orbs he got for cash and spent all of it to make the most unnerving and the most common low level unique, so common that it will drop every time from every mob as long as you have at least one percent of increased rarity.

And now he sits and laughs at all the people who thought that going mf in poe will make them rich.

Well at least he will be remembered. In curses

Last edited by Teplokot on Aug 13, 2014, 8:26:42 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
0/0 is not full mana. It's just not low mana either.

0/0 should be considered both full mana and low mana, if you're being mathematically consistent.

but i can understand why it wouldn't be desirable, because that means if you went EB you would always be on both full and low.

0/0 life is dead, not low life. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm sure someone will find some way to make those the next GG item...maybe...boots.
How can you even keep ES up...

I was running thru mobs like 5mins ago not even by them and i was getting hit lol (maybe desync :D)

On top of this dumb stat you take 30% more damage lol for 10% more speed IF YOU CAN KEEPES FULL (i wouldn't be able to) so its lose lose?

For 1k why do people not make some OP items for real ITS 1K!!!! this is alot of money...
I am pretty sure the creator has something is his mind.40% isnt something negligible.

30% physical dmg is though,but we all saw that in the era of codt+ic,physical isnt much of a problem.

He is into something,i cant grasp yet the senario.Maybe he will use something with blood magic.Maybe he wanted it early for racing through.Maybe he wanted a movement speed char.After some speed,you are essentialy not being able to get hit much,if at all.

I am sure to try those.Something eludes me,but ill find it..
Bye bye desync!
"
Lynerus wrote:
How can you even keep ES up...

I was running thru mobs like 5mins ago not even by them and i was getting hit lol (maybe desync :D)

On top of this dumb stat you take 30% more damage lol for 10% more speed IF YOU CAN KEEPES FULL (i wouldn't be able to) so its lose lose?

For 1k why do people not make some OP items for real ITS 1K!!!! this is alot of money...

Yes, because GGG isn't involved in the balancing process at all...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info