Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

Will do ethicly questionable things for a rats nest, a tabula and a windripper on rampage
edit
Warbands IGN: XplisitTotem
Last edited by gahba on Sep 21, 2014, 2:53:48 AM
Just a question.

why one has to prefer this build instead of that one with two dagger or one dagger and shield? Which are the advantages?
for all the people asking about what bow to use:
find a rare bow with high crit and high attack speed. crit being priority.

levelling up i was using this:
(notice i only went for crit and attack speed)
(if interested in this pm me)

and now i've moved onto this:

with this bow my main hand critical strike chance is 70.8 without any power charges!

i managed to max all my resists without purity of elements aura.
since i have no use for purity of elements, ive swapped it for haste. if you have any suggestions on what aura might be better please let me know.
Last edited by m0e on Sep 22, 2014, 10:34:35 AM
Is this build able to do Uber atziri?
I made an ES Low Life version:

Gear:
Spoiler

Updated Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree Level 81:

Updated Passive Tree for new Gear:

Stats:
Level 81
More spell dmg as OP
95% capped crit with charges
~360% crit multi (spells) ~400% Attack
85% chance to hit
4.1 APS (Bloodrage Enhanced), 4.4 with Frenzy Charges (via Bloodrage)
6000 ES
34% phy dmg reduction, 46% with charges, 69% with flask (perm flask)
No evasion
Low Life
Stun Immune
Very very low base Movement Speed

Cons:
Movement only via Flask or Light Warp, can be bypassed with higher levels (using US instead of Lioneyes Paws)
Hard to Obtain Res Cap (atleast for me)
Needs to be charged up
Curse immune + reflect can cripple you without life leech gem
Must use Utility Split Arrow Skill for curse and charges !important!
Insane build costs (Shavronnes, Windripper, Atziris Acuity)
Not as good as "Low Life Dual Void Battery Righteous Fire CoC Wanderer" yet (Cookie Cutter tzz)

Pros:
5400 ES @ level 78
Can tank mobs when charges up (requires Atziris Acuity)
Insane AoE damage
Build does not require a high level (=lvl 75)
>Lots of fun<
Works with Life Leech Gem (=1 less spell) and makes reflect immune
Huge room for adjustments

Thanks to SpaceJanitor for great inspirations!
ign: fanimala
Last edited by fanimala on Oct 13, 2014, 8:01:38 AM
mmm ... why there are not atziri video? is noone playing this build?
Just a quick question, why a Windripper over say, a Death's Harp (extra projectile to crit with) or Quill Rain (attack speed out the ass)
"
Marcio44 wrote:
EnerJ,

Could you give me some help please?

After I bought my windripper my damage still low, can you check my passive tree and my gear and give me some hints to improve my build?
Maybe something wrong with tree and gear?

Well, I'd appreciate fi you could give any hints in general about accuracy, crit chace etc.., I even don't have a fast clear speed at 66 maps and I die sometimes when soloing 68-70 maps, thats sad =(

My stats:
http://prntscr.com/4luz8n
http://prntscr.com/4lux0e

My Gear:
Spoiler

My Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwguCpsUdRa_GNsZjh9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSchKgswcTB8MfoyATY9OdQ53TpCQ-dFfEp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS1b6W69eRWHiZ6BsjG1sb55v8nBSdvd3B3fXeOt_K4bOhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jb-QCpLzlciXl5smm42btZyknaqgn6R4r-uyGbQ4tUi5fMDjwTPB1cLswzrEospKzerPetN-1CPWit0N3aje-OSx5RnnCudU53To1uyw7YPvevGz8-r66_v1_MX-CQ==

Thanks!

I'm currently using this beast

Awful I know but it works:P. I am level 73 and I can easily solo 74 maps with 3.3 k life. Granted I am an old player and the rest of the gear (except for the bow) is very strong. Build works like a charm dps wise but it is too risky for my taste so I'll probably won't invest in a windripper.
The problem with your gear is that you don't have life. no life means deaths,means slow clear speed because you are running all the time. dps means damage per second. What most people don't understand is that if you are weak you don't do damage .You just run around crying "help". the build is strong but needs a setup. Splt shot for charges and then you haved the 90% crit chance minimum which translates to 54% to cast the spells on my level (on any level tha still uses 16 level gems really).
Copying a build and getting the gear you need does not mean you can faceroll everything. You still need to learn how to play the build. The OP is an experienced player. Listen to the advice he gave to you..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Nov 3, 2014, 1:53:15 PM
Just started using this build and it works like a charm. A couple things I changed:

swapped out arctic breath for ice spear, way more dps but you lose the slow.

I swapped out the barrage for tornado shot, this makes you lose a bit of focus on where the spells get cast (they spread a lot more). But it does work well - the spells still target monsters properly you'll just be spreading a lot more and it's great if monsters are behind you because it will cast at them as well.

Lastly this build can be done very effectively with even just a 5L and a deaths harp with tornado shot. I think it's the better option for CoC after trying both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info