Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

"

Hi guys, i have an important question, probably brought up several times

But since 1.3 they moved revelry (mana gain on hit) in the tree, so its further away.

How do you deal with mana problems? I know that u can use Thief's Torment or Poacher's Mark.

But are there any other options? How about trying to leech with mana leech on that little phys you got?

hello brotha. I think if not the best, the most viable and efficient solution to this is by corrupting a ring and get the corrupted mod 2 mana gained on hit. it's not so hard to get it cause you definitely have many rings to experiment. again it's only an opinion. just imagine how good it is to have revelry in a RING :))) LIKE GENIE IN A BOTTLE -christina aguillera haha
Last edited by tacata69 on Jan 5, 2015, 6:23:53 AM
"
tacata69 wrote:
"

Hi guys, i have an important question, probably brought up several times

But since 1.3 they moved revelry (mana gain on hit) in the tree, so its further away.

How do you deal with mana problems? I know that u can use Thief's Torment or Poacher's Mark.

But are there any other options? How about trying to leech with mana leech on that little phys you got?

hello brotha. I think if not the best, the most viable and efficient solution to this is by corrupting a ring and get the corrupted mod 2 mana gained on hit. it's not so hard to get it cause you definitely have many rings to experiment. again it's only an opinion. just imagine how good it is to have revelry in a RING :))) LIKE GENIE IN A BOTTLE -christina aguillera haha

i found the solution. im just grabbing mana flows and i have no problems with mana at all. it takes like 12+ barrages to empty my mana, but i always kite while shooting so i experience no problems whatsoever.
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
update for 1.3.1?
Is there a low life variant?
I love pie.
"
caveman1969 wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjDkgPxBGWFr8ZihqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVJ6kqCy2DMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCO3xFfEp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS1b6W69d8l5FYeJirGegbIxtbG-eb_JwUnDVdvd3B3fXfyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5LzlwaXl5u1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKKjtDi1SLjKuXy748DjwTPDOsSiykrLvc3q1CPWit0N3ajjn-UZ5oHnVOd06NbrFOyw8bPz6vT49tr66_sJ-_X8xf66_94=

My magic find version of it 1.3 patch~~ 90.9 CritChance/560CritMulti no charges ~~the t shot it self is at 6,715k dps lvl 86, you can change the coc spells how yha like and run some better rings also i do 78 rare maps fine with this set up tho i try to avoid ele-reflect maps tho coc ek works in them just dont clear as well as the ice spells imo any who i have been windripping t shot coc since spacey posted his build yha the nerfs happened to coc but its clear speed and power is still good its not nerfed its just balanced now ....still a blast 2 play!!!!

So is the point to have low HP?
I love pie.
IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS BUILD. I NEED HELP
Any updated passive tree?
Last edited by Kiritsu on Aug 9, 2015, 5:25:14 AM
Can some 1 try to update passives? Pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info