Space's CoC Windripper Build (2 Million dps!?) Build Of The Week #7 [now w/ 1.2 tree]

Can you help me to make a CI build? My idea is to try out this build for solo MF. So the basic idea is to use 2 andvarius and all mf gear maximizing crit on passive tree and taking advantages from IIQ and IIR of windripper.
i didn't try atziri yet but i do 78 maps easily with this build
Any ideas what to do because of Revelry beeing moved so far out?
And is it still viable with new nerf to CoC.
Last edited by Pirrate on Dec 14, 2014, 6:05:18 PM
anyone doing this build in 1.3 or something close to it?
work? 1.3
It still works for 1.3

You just have to make a couple of adjustments to it.

Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA-_WXl0V85Rm0OIw234QC_l3yQsNwUonTcNVh4lVLFr8mlR9BAx6btVM1D6uDCW-eykrDOncHhxOcpCLq6NbrFAW1myYF-ZcGxKL-urvj0359dWJaJJ1RR42__94k_edUfyswfHfXoJ9v8jnUSn3jn4d2Z6D8xVb6kArdDcEzhs4hdluvTZIj9o19uXyMC-ywNj1tbGyMnapirDpCS3jdqDBx1CPWis96shkyAepizZiNfrZBTipTu7_VQzF1y702ZU2-pwUteu907YTvG8jtgxmOAF4ILpuNokD0-KEiBiO3tvsJGYoaj_baelNh6w==

^ A full build version I use. It's not 100% like the original. I made minor adjustments but it relatively stays the same.
It has to be way worse in 1.3 tho. In the 1.3 patch they nerfed the cooldown on cast on crit from 0.01 seconds, allowing you to shoot 100 spells a second, to 0.05 seconds, reducing that number to 20 spells per second. That is a huge dps loss. Have you actually tried this build in late game 1.3?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4FtQYjDkgPxBGWFr8ZihqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVJ6kqCy2DMHEwfDH6Nj051DpCO3xFfEp9S1dLeE2SUUdVS1b6W69d8l5FYeJirGegbIxtbG-eb_JwUnDVdvd3B3fXfyt_xoMJhs6HE4d2idOMC4w2jX2Nv5LzlwaXl5u1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKKjtDi1SLjKuXy748DjwTPDOsSiykrLvc3q1CPWit0N3ajjn-UZ5oHnVOd06NbrFOyw8bPz6vT49tr66_sJ-_X8xf66_94=

My magic find version of it 1.3 patch~~ 90.9 CritChance/560CritMulti no charges ~~the t shot it self is at 6,715k dps lvl 86, you can change the coc spells how yha like and run some better rings also i do 78 rare maps fine with this set up tho i try to avoid ele-reflect maps tho coc ek works in them just dont clear as well as the ice spells imo any who i have been windripping t shot coc since spacey posted his build yha the nerfs happened to coc but its clear speed and power is still good its not nerfed its just balanced now ....still a blast 2 play!!!!
I really want to try this build out, but it would have been alot of investment put into something that may not have worked. So it's great to hear it is still working. I will give this build a go in bloodlines when I have the riches to build it. Have mercy on my soul softlord.
Thank you if someone can answer. Is mind over matter/cloak COC bow build viable,if say i disregard acrobatics so i do not get the -50% penalty? Because for me this build is still soft. thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info