1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
knowfear wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:
-Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
-Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
-Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.

Rolled my first ever summoner yesterday. Looks like I can delete it :P

same here. deleting it when i get home tonight. LOL

Two minor changes, which I've never used on successful summoners, and you're giving up on the whole build?

Pathetic.

I cant understand how you think the smoke mine change is a minor change. I just respecced to summoner a couple of days ago on my invasion marauder, and now it feels useless to even try go in a map. My spectres dies becouse i cant control them, and in invasion you cant just run around like a headless chicken, hoping that the spectres will follow you. Run like that and meet Haviri in a 75+ map and GG
See the post above yours. Many, many people play summoners without needing smoke mine.

Quitting a whole build over one tangental change is PATHETIC.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nothing for Elemental Hit.

There's never anything for Elemental Hit.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
knowfear wrote:
"
Kullevi wrote:
-Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
-Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
-Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.

Rolled my first ever summoner yesterday. Looks like I can delete it :P

same here. deleting it when i get home tonight. LOL

Two minor changes, which I've never used on successful summoners, and you're giving up on the whole build?

Pathetic.

You haven't been playing Invasion? Invasion bosses need a bit of control if your playing minions especially in high level maps. I think your seeing frustration because the AI is so bad and no alternatives. It is pathetic to me but not in the same context your using it.

Cheers.
The GGG summoner love really stood the test of time. First, lets make a big fuss about a "summoner centric" patch, and give them a few new skill gems. Oh, and a few new "summoner uniques" like those armor boots with +2 max skeletons. Then, over the next few patches, let's nerf the top spectres, like burned miscreations. What's the next top spectre, the evangelists? Well of course we gotta nerf those too. And the ONLY way in the whole game to transport minions from behind walls or when they get stuck, smoke mine? Yeah, let's make that completely useless too. And you know the best of those new summoner gems, flesh offering? Should we just let them have it as is or..? Naah better nerf that shit too. Snapshotting? Whats's that? A broken mechanic that can be exploited in ways that some might consider unfair? Better leave that as is. I mean, we already fixed aura snapshotting ages ago, what more do these people want from us?

Just seem like a big FU rather than "balancing". Anyways, the rest of the notes are nice. New content is always appreciated, as are bugfixes of course. The rest of the "balancing" also seems appropriate.
STD ign: Helevaperkale HelevaSCION
"Increased the drop rate of rare Vaal Fragments."

not sure anyone mentioned that. Pretty big. Midnight may drop in price which kind of sucks. I haven't found a midnight yet but if I did I would like to sell it to get a little currency to tune my build. Depending on how 'increased' this is it could be one less item of worth.

and darn, patch released before work means by the time I get home, get online all the new goodies may be found.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
SebK wrote:
nice.. so.. summoners are pretty much useless right now.

oh.. and i like the desync fix! finally!

jk

Desync fix lol that will never happen. This is the only game I've experienced it in. Yes, this game break is enough for me to find another game, no I will not give my stuff away, its lost with my toons. Goodby PoE
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Correcting summoner imbalanced mechanics. People whining. Me lolling.
Awesome new changes,so i can go back to experimenting with new stuff and dreaming about that day, when i manage to make perfect build for me. I still haven't been able to do that in 2 years, that's why i keep coming back to POE.

With love, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Apr 7, 2014, 12:58:51 PM
Hi

I would enjoy it if GGG focused on making the game more smoother and less choppy, all these new skills,MTX doesn't change the attitudes of many. Also what happened to Cheap affordable MTX? all of them average over 100pts now...Not going to pay 10 bucks+ to have something that is going to clip with my gear.

Cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info