1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Poison Arrow's damage has been increased by 8% at level 1, scaling up to an increase of 75% at level 15 of the gem.

wheres the love for viper strike?
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
Warrax wrote:

Such a direct answer, not.

So it doesnt work I guess, I havent played a summoner yet.

No, it does work. Its just every summoner is not smart enough to use it and you are genius.
Last edited by Vasya2423 on Apr 7, 2014, 8:46:14 AM
[REMOVED]
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Last edited by DaddyChaddie on Apr 7, 2014, 8:54:31 AM
So there goes all hope of Cleave actually being buffed enough to make it useful again for racing.

So done with this game, what is this half-assed mini-"buff"? Just to be able to tick it off your to-do list?

People have been asking for a Cleave buff for ages and this is what you came up with? Still less damage effectiveness than Reave?

Why are you doing this? I don't understand, you could probably double the damage of cleave and it still wouldn't be on par with shit like Flameblast or Leap Slam for racing, but instead you give us this joke of a buff that makes zero difference... zero.

If you're going to buff skills, please for the love of god, buff them in a meaningful way to make them useful and not just for the sake of buffing them... jesus.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
completely unhappy with these changes.

All i see is an overall difficulty nerf. From checkpoints to invasion bosses nerf. Very first patch i totally dislike
Do you think you could have one patch where you don't nerf the shit out of something? I'm done with this shit, you guys are hopless... No idea why I thought anything would change, and the 'buff' to cleave ahahahah, beyond words...
Last edited by Frosty_Pheet on Apr 7, 2014, 8:55:50 AM
This is why this game is and will forever be in an absolute state of failure until the trading situation is improved.

Not impressed, trading is still the most abhorrent activity in this game by far.

For me, every patch = poo/garbage/steamy pile.

Don't care if you ban, censor this post or me.

Should have been the first thing addressed after the game went live.

Regarding Summoners...

Barring PvP I suppose, Smoke Mine is a completely worthless skill. Smoke Mine had one niche use, teleporting minions, something I would say should not have been removed, and what's more, added to Lightning Warp. For that matter, if you Leap Slam, minions should follow you as well.

Minion snap-shotting needs to be removed and along with this Specters need to be more hearty and persisted through logging in and out. Furthermore, we need to be able to assign and presist a monster type to the Specter gem. This way when the Specter dies you can summon exactly what you want/need/geared for from any corpse. Let's face it. Everyone gears for a certain Specter, and said setup doesn't work with any random monster. You need to change the current mechanics because they don't work. It requires snap-shotting and running zones for no other reason than to find the proper monster to begin playing. I mean, really? Come on. Can't we just log in and play?

Playing as a Summoner, there are not enough Hot Keys. Curse, Bone or Flesh offering, Skeleton, Zombie, Specter, Totem, is 6 six. Run all auras on a 7th. What if you are dual curse, want to use Lightning Warp, a Portal gem, and/or throw Arc or other lightning skill for shock stacks? Something has to go.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Apr 7, 2014, 8:52:22 AM
as a fairly tanky summoner that uses leap slam to be first in and using smoke mine offensively, i really enjoyed playing the summoner this way.
Specially for being able to leap up a cliff and just collect my minions made life so simple. Also being able to leap over a pack and kill those totems that make monsters immune, instead of waiting 5 minutes for minions to keep attacking imortal monsters :/.
I think taking away smoke mine just makes the build frustrating as hell to play in some situations.
Pretty sweet patch as usual.

Although, one thing really bugs me..

Spoiler
So much butthurt in every freakin' single patch thread. If there's only a minor aspect of the game you like/dislike, and a patch changes something about that minor aspect, I suggest looking for another game. If you don't like the game at its core, you never will. Patches aren't supposed to drastically change the game into something else, into your vision of what the game should be like. Patches are for tweaks and minor features. Exceptions being Sacrifice of the Vaal which was a mini-expansion.

Just take the game for what it currently is. If you don't like what it is, move on and stop wasting your time.
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Apr 7, 2014, 8:54:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info