1.1.2 Patch Notes

Still hoping for that 3d art for Icetomb.
Being as how the patch notes is now just a place to complain, I will jump on board with everyone else. Any chance of us being able to disable friends notifications soon? If we can't totally disable them, at least have it where they don't show up while your stash is open.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Running into Invasion bosses tends to wreck minions pretty fast, making summoner builds hard to pull off without getting great spectres, obviously. GGG's solution? Nerf the best (or 2nd best) spectres and tweak Smoke Mines. Great, should really help rebalance shit up for that build.

Please guys, ease up on the nerfing. It's starting to get disconcerting now.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
*flails* I have not been so happy for patch notes in a long, long time. Dear GGG: thanks for doing just about everything brilliantly! I will say I'm very sad that you nerfed SCIENCE rates, though.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
fazlez1 wrote:
Being as how the patch notes is now just a place to complain, I will jump on board with everyone else. Any chance of us being able to disable friends notifications soon? If we can't totally disable them, at least have it where they don't show up while your stash is open.

omg, ya, I hate that... trying to do inventory management and all I can see is chat text.
I'm mostly mad because no one ever told me smoke mine did this to begin with and I have been playong summoner for like 2 weeks :( no reason not to add to lightning warp :D
"
Kullevi wrote:
-Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
-Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
-Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.

Rolled my first ever summoner yesterday. Looks like I can delete it :P

Why, why would you delete it? Because of a nerf of some aspects of a particular summoner build, that happens to be the flavor of the month currently?

There are many other options for spectres, and Evangelists were just made less OP, they we're not "obliterated". Zombies alone are powerful enough for 95% of the content, at a price of 5% of what some other builds have to pay.

Things to consider before writing your summoner off:
- think on your own - Check
- current build fad is not THE only option - Check
- you don't need to use Smoke mine - Check

gosh
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Summoner's snapshotting fix when?
More serious balancing is required, overall drop rates is terrible! Killing stuff and loot is what ARPG is all about! Group play in standard is crap, only mapping options for end game which does not work well at all. I feel forced to race and play leagues! Sadly it will become increasingly difficult for me to support GGG going forward :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info