1.1.2 Patch Notes

Reduced the drop rate of vaal orbs... lol, what... vaal orbs already didn't drop often enough... i've only found 10.
I know if you do flesh offering (Not sure as bone offering but probably works in the same fashion) close to you, that minions run back to where that flesh offering was cast. Although in a map with a maze like structure and narrow hallways or corridors it still wouldn't help that much but it's an alternative slightly.

You could cast desecrate behind you, then flesh offering and run on an open map if minions are distracted and they will come back to where that flesh offering was called. Definitely not as effective as Smoke mine but it helps a little to keep them from dieing (not always :(. )
this is the dumbest shit ever

cool now i get to deal with my minions not going around corners and staying 5 rooms behind

seriously how can you do this but not buff minion AI? this was the only way to actually get them to fucking follow you
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Well so much for my mf summoner. Feels like yer watching new chars I build and promptly fuck em up. Sadly I feel this may end my PoE enjoyment :((
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
oh yeah not to mention they will charge into death now and i have no way of telling them to pull back so they dont just suicide
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
PS you just made it so nobody will use smoke mine now, gratz
To all the complainers against the Smoke Mine nerf, should you not use Lightning Wrap instead? I thought this one was teleporting minions just like in D2.
Tech guy
Last edited by Warrax on Apr 7, 2014, 8:40:35 AM
"
KenshiD wrote:
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Can't believe you listened to all the whiners and nerfed the bosses again. After 1 month of league. So unfair to all of those who have died. So unfair to all the high level players who has faced a greater challenge up til this day.

So am I supposed to learn everything again on my level 90? Suddenly I know nothing about the bosses even though I've played all this time.

Well if only whiners asked for a nerf then how do you explain why so many people left invasion for ambush? Even though they normally only play HC.

My guild was HC only, now most of them (either don't log in anymore or) play on ambush.

The nerf was justified and should teach GGG a lesson to not rush content.

Aww
Last edited by DaddyChaddie on Apr 7, 2014, 8:46:54 AM
"
Warrax wrote:
To all the complainers against the Smoke Mine nerf, should you not use Lightning Wrap instead? I thought this one was teleporting minions just like in D2.

Funny
Last edited by DaddyChaddie on Apr 7, 2014, 8:41:21 AM
"
DaddyChaddie wrote:
"
Warrax wrote:

Funny

Such a direct answer, not.

So it doesnt work I guess, I havent played a summoner yet.
Tech guy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info