1.1.2 Patch Notes

"

"
Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.

I have always thought that this small mechanic made this ability very overpowered. That being said, im glad for the removal, but truth be told I feel that it should have been added to Lightning Warp. As a summoner, being able to relocate all of your minions back to you, was a godsend. Very sad that this was just removed, and not redistributed.

[

this
ggg should of just removed smoke mine. sorry i use it to heal minions, but who else used it?
really chris.. i would love to hear a an answer on this. I will get no answer. I know but this was very dumb. could you add it to light warp? at least in d2 you could warp with your minions

Last edited by JcFreak on April 7, 2014 7:06 AM
Yay:
Checkpoints sound nice, Invasion boss nerfs are welcome (tho I play Ambush right now). Arc buff was absolutely needed. More Vaal skills are always nice, tho I never even used the normal Storm Call.

Sad:
Summoner nerf, although it was needed. Flesh offering slightly nerfed, will probably not matter that much. What'll matter more is the nerf of Evangelists, although I mostly used them for dmg, but I could imagine lots of summoners used them in high level maps for surviving stuff.

Noooo:
Rogue Exiles with Vaal skills? OMG... They're pretty hard already if you are not geared well and the 20 Exiles race will be batshit now.

EDIT: Also missed that smoke mine bit... WTF? That's a terrible change. At least give it to Lightning Warp or something. But on the bright side: One less skill on my skill bar, as it's useless now for Summoner.
Ingame character name: IMHodor
Last edited by TheError on April 7, 2014 7:07 AM
Please use more brains!
Last edited by bhavv on April 7, 2014 7:08 AM
ffs summoners...

Initial test of evangelists is their shield lasts about 8 seconds. That is a very long time. Its not off all that long either.

Cope.

Smoke Mine? you have room for SM?
I direct my minions to move and attack by dropping skeletons. Only the Tunnel map is an issue atm.

Minions arent meant to be the brightest, and shouldnt do *all* you work for you.

recall that at one time minions did not persist across zones, and tended to run off into the distance for no reason at all, vanishing if they got too far from you. That was bad times.

4 Evangelists still fuck everything and are protected much of the time. And my guys are low atm cos im relevelling the gems after using the 20% recipe (currently l13 gems).

Harden Up, fellas.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
IGN Domination League - PrettyBones
Flesh Offering now grants 30% attack, movement and cast speed at level 1, up to 40% at level 21 of the gem.

Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.

Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.

This patch is basically telling all the summoners "no more queen atziri for you". GGWP.

1. Nerf Cast on Death
2. Nerf Burned Miscreation
3. Nerf Undying Evangelist
4. Nerf Flesh Offering
5. Nerf Smoke Mine
6. Time to quit Summoner, nothing much we can do anymore

They only see the Pros of Summoner but not Cons. Minion can't even survive a boss fight without smoke mine. Very stupid, good luck to all summoner.
IGN: Clovence
Last edited by Clovence on April 7, 2014 7:16 AM
"
Completed 1 ChallengeTheLurker wrote:

Too bad the continuing boss nerfs came too little too late to keep tons of people from already leaving.

Maybe next league, Chris.

Most of my guild and friends left already :/
"
Dellusions wrote:
... but we've been telling you for over a year about stupid shit like the "your buddy logged in/out" toast windows overlapping the loot delve windows and you don't do a thing about it. If you stay in the exact cycle you've been doing exclusively, nothing else will ever get done. Listen to the players again, it's important.

This. Minus the stupid shit & hyperbole
BLAMT!
"
Completed 4 Challengesbredin wrote:
ffs summoners...

Initial test of evangelists is their shield lasts about 8 seconds. That is a very long time. Its not off all that long either.

Cope.

Smoke Mine? you have room for SM?
I direct my minions to move and attack by dropping skeletons. Only the Tunnel map is an issue atm.

Minions arent meant to be the brightest, and shouldnt do *all* you work for you.

recall that at one time minions did not persist across zones, and tended to run off into the distance for no reason at all, vanishing if they got too far from you. That was bad times.

4 Evangelists still fuck everything and are protected much of the time. And my guys are low atm cos im relevelling the gems after using the 20% recipe (currently l13 gems).

Harden Up, fellas.

B.

while I disagree about smoke mine (submerged passage and spider lair tilesets are HORRIBLE with any spectres, let alone fat ones like sentinels or carrion queens), Im sure we'll adapt.

after all, like Ive said in Matt's thread in the witch forum, summoners were wrecking shit before smoke mine or evangelists were even in the game. we'll find a way to adapt :)
"
Dellusions wrote:

We love your devotion to the game, and how quickly you're pumping out patches, but I think you've been stuck in this same 2 week cycle so long you've forgotten that the game needs things other than "1-2 skills, 1-2 vendor recipes, some artwork, nerf something buff something, and bug fixes." If GGG simply took 1 patch cycle every 4 months and devoted it to only quality of life changes, and the top 1-2 current player issues (via a poll/vote,) you'd make people a lot happier.

You like to tell everyone that you listen to your fans more than any other company, but we've been telling you for over a year about stupid shit like the "your buddy logged in/out" toast windows overlapping the loot delve windows and you don't do a thing about it. If you stay in the exact cycle you've been doing exclusively, nothing else will ever get done. Listen to the players again, it's important.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info