Path of Exile

Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

oh god that calendar post is epic
4 tits AWESOME :D

But why so much new content ?...
GGG is ruining my social life :P

Can't wait to play the new Leagues and PvP of course!
❝ Ⓦander Ⓦitch ❞
IGN: vTact

-- English is not my native language --
"
feyith wrote:
Somebody needs some sleep... :)

exactly lol. theyve had a busy few days.
I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

Anyway, the plan is:

Today: News about Seraph Armour
Tomorrow: *probably* the Patch Notes
The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
newmaps
Thanks for clearing that up! Now we can all go to sleep :)
"
Chris wrote:
I corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday" in the post. Days are made harder by us being a day offset from the dates we're referring to :P

It is quite understandable. Everyone at GGG are really busy prepping for the first post-release. :)
MarcoPolo: Frenzybreaker
SasukeUchiha: EV EB Dual Claw Reaver
Lisabeth: EV Lioneyes's Split Ranger
Mistress_Of_None: Jack of All Reaper with Meatball
XXBeserkerXX: Glacial Pillar
HolyJebus: ES RF AFK Hooligan
Master_Of_None: Frenzy Punct.. EV Crit Dual Dagger
Anartra: CI Crit Ice Witch
QuiverArc: Freezing Hedgehog EV Ranger
PledgeofFire: EB Life Incinerator
ShankingCleaver: EV Physical DW Blender
xNatalyax: Electric Avenue East Build
KaruiFire: Countering (Reckoning/Riposte) Static Mace Striker
Kinector: EB Elemental Crit Wander
"
Chris wrote:

Anyway, the plan is:

Today: News about Seraph Armour
Tomorrow: *probably* the Patch Notes
The next day: *probably* the deployment timeline (or the Patch Notes if we haven't had time to finish them by tomorrow)

Then SotV comes out!

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on March 3, 2014 7:02 AM
coool can't wait to play it so excited thanks GGG for creating the best game ever :D
"
Ypokrator wrote:
"
"
silumit wrote:
But it seems so obvious it must have been fixed long time ago (if it was present at all).
Trigger Atziri with one person, she is set up with 100% life and no increased drops, then invite the other five people in to decimate. This isn't really abused much because triggering the fight with one person means only one person's worth of loot drops.

When a party member join the area , monsters get the bonus health.

Not true. One party member enters an instance alone and attacks the boss, the boss's HP is then locked onto a 1 person party. Then the rest of the party teleports in, the boss's HP does NOT change and the party easily kills the boss.

Watch any streamer during a party race and you'll see them do it over and over again. Now you tell me how this isn't a huge advantage for experienced parties.

All I'm suggesting is a way to even the playing field, prevent exploits and make the game fair for all. The people mocking my suggestion are either exploiters themselves and don't want their advantage to disappear, or they're clueless trolls.
"
Dhoros wrote:

1PM USA Pacific Time. OK u dnt detail here as in almost all informations u maked onto us: Pacific time its from, -6 hours till -9. So US or USA time its a big zone. Tomorrow ( today ) for example you give us the pach on 1PM, but on Spain i dont know from which state of USA you mean to count like..... - 7 or - 8 hours ?.

There's only one "Pacific Time" in the US: PST. :-)
Exit, pursued by a Plummeting Ursa.
Finding Names for your Characters: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/70376
Loot Filter Colour Palettes: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251729

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info