Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
I started few weeks ago in domination league and now I'm in standard. I do not play much ( 24lv for now). Does this patch doing some changes to standard league? I don't want to create a new character and new leagues are things that i don't like. Now i feel like game forgets about all standard characters and all that matters is new leagues. I know i will not experience strongboxes but what more? How long will new league last?

You only started a few weeks ago.. like you said you are only level 24 that nothing i get to level 35 in a day. I played since beta and i didn't understand it until november.. That like a year after it was fully release.. i understood it better because my boy-friend taught me how. Leagues are different because you start fresh.. and no it doesn't seperate players in my opinion. People play the game differently! Competition league are for people that enjoy ladder seasons! Quite fun.. and everyone start off fresh... in my opinion standard is boring but it a great way to test builds and waste currency. New league last every 4 months.
Last edited by hiyomynameiskat on Mar 4, 2014, 2:11:58 AM
So we are 4th March, no info still of patch notes. They want to be secure, but of what.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
When is the 3rd of March for you?!
Given that the new Vaal orb can create white sockets on items, the next step is logically a "universal" link. My suggestion would be black links, that are permanent regardless of rerolling. Of course it would be incredibly rare, but hugely valuable. Integrating it into the existing orb of Fusing would remove the need for yet another currency type.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
AWesome! :D
Looks fab however is there any new maps level 76+ so sick of only 2 level 78 maps >.<
AWESOME a new content for Path of Exile, maybe Path of Exile doesnt have a player base as huge than Diablo 3, but in my opinion you guys kept it more toward how it used to feel in diablo 1 and 2 with extra headache from getting zapped sometimes but it's all the more fun :) keep up the good work :D
I am very excited for this update, but to be honest this has the huge stench of Diablo 2. Diablo in hell, where hell's minions are leaking in the overworld, with portals in LoD Act V leading to hell a few times? And the antagonist demands immense power too!

Hopefully Act 5 will have a new twist to it.
It's almost here, and I'm stoked!
NCIE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info