Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
Chris wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
No, in the time line you say you will be giving them on march 3rd. That is now.

They're scheduled for Tuesday, March 3 (US time, as indicated in the timeline). Today's news is the news for Monday, March 2.

I can't post them any earlier because it takes 12+ hours to write them and this hasn't been finished yet. Getting the game done is the priority!

"
This article is not the full patch notes for Sacrifice of the Vaal. We'll be releasing those patch notes on March 3 with the full deployment of the update at 1pm on March 5 (US pacific time).

Actually, you really did not indicate the time zone for the patch note. I guess that is why most peeps are thinking that you will release the patch note now, rather then later.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 3, 2014, 1:49:07 AM
mother of batman, I been getting a lot of hiccup posts as of late. Another double post. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Mar 3, 2014, 1:48:38 AM
mother of batman, I been getting a lot of hiccup posts as of late. Another double post. :(
Patience is such an underrated Keystone...
"
Chris wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
No, in the time line you say you will be giving them on march 3rd. That is now.

They're scheduled for Tuesday, March 3 (US time, as indicated in the timeline). Today's news is the news for Monday, March 2.

I can't post them any earlier because it takes 12+ hours to write them and this hasn't been finished yet. Getting the game done is the priority!

IRON MAN
I wish I could upvote the calendar post.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

Actually, you really did not indicate the time zone for the patch note. I guess that is why most peeps are thinking that you will release the patch note now, rather then later.

This.
GGG has been going on New Zealand time, and suddenly you change it to US time.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 3, 2014, 1:55:54 AM
oh god that calendar post is epic
4 tits AWESOME :D

But why so much new content ?...
GGG is ruining my social life :P

Can't wait to play the new Leagues and PvP of course!
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
"
feyith wrote:
Somebody needs some sleep... :)

exactly lol. theyve had a busy few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info