Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

CooooooooL
Curves should be gyrus and not hands...
So about the 100 people who will receive an exclusive cosmetic microtransaction, we all know that the winners will be the same people who always play in the same parties and win all the demis in the races. The 1 player HP exploit makes progressing much less risky for these parties too.

I think the vast majority of players in PoE play solo which puts them at a huge disadvantage in these races.

So what I suggest is until all of these 100 exclusive cosmetic microtransaction are won, parties and trading are NOT allowed.

This will truly show who the best and fastest players are.

No trading will prevent any potential RMT shenanigans.

Another potential problem is what happens, for example, if there are 47 prizes already given away in a league and a full party of 6 players complete the final challenge together? Do only 3 of these 6 players get the prize, or will 3 extra prizes be given?

Avoid all this messiness and make the beginning of these leagues solo/self-found only.

^
lol no
The 1 player HP exploit makes progressing much less risky for these parties too.

da what?
"

So what I suggest is until all of these 100 exclusive cosmetic microtransaction are won, parties and trading are NOT allowed.

Haha. I laughed at this so hard.
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Last edited by MiniMinhMo on Mar 2, 2014, 9:48:41 PM
"
zoocubes wrote:
The 1 player HP exploit makes progressing much less risky for these parties too.

da what?
Is monster life/dmg/etc proportional to number of player in the inst or to (max)number of players in the party? If second, then:
1)party
2)everybody enter inst
3)everybody un-party
4)now the monsters are "weak"
5)wipe all that suckers using 6 guns instead of one :)
6)return to par.1 or stop playing.

But it seems so obvious it must have been fixed long time ago (if it was present at all).
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
But it seems so obvious it must have been fixed long time ago (if it was present at all).
Trigger Atziri with one person, she is set up with 100% life and no increased drops, then invite the other five people in to decimate. This isn't really abused much because triggering the fight with one person means only one person's worth of loot drops.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Where are patch notes we were promised?!
k well is 4am here in the uk i waited all night as norm notes go up at 1am ish our time but nuffin now ime tired so i will sleep and see if there up in the morning :(
PATCH NOTES WHERE ART THOU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info