Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

It's just past 5.30pm in NZ... I wonder what time they knock off? At least give us a patch note teaser xD
If they go by PST, the latest they can release the patch notes is 25 hours from now xD. Which means a lot more waiting. I hope it's within the next 12 hours tho :) too excited about planning builds.
"
"
silumit wrote:
But it seems so obvious it must have been fixed long time ago (if it was present at all).
Trigger Atziri with one person, she is set up with 100% life and no increased drops, then invite the other five people in to decimate. This isn't really abused much because triggering the fight with one person means only one person's worth of loot drops.

When a party member join the area , monsters get the bonus health.
As mentioned in the initial timeline, the patch notes are in tomorrow's news (or the day after, if I don't get time to write them tomorrow, but I'll try to have them done in time!)

Today's news will go up in a bit and isn't about the patch notes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No, in the time line you say you will be giving them on march 3rd. That is now.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 3, 2014, 1:36:58 AM
"
sikker wrote:
No, in the time line you say you will be giving them on march 3rd. That is now.

They're scheduled for Wednesday, March 3 (US time, as indicated in the timeline). Today's news is the news for Monday, March 2.

I can't post them any earlier because it takes 12+ hours to write them and this hasn't been finished yet. Getting the game done is the priority!

Edit: Corrected "Tuesday" to "Wednesday"
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 3, 2014, 1:53:40 AM
"

So what I suggest is until all of these 100 exclusive cosmetic microtransaction are won, parties and trading are NOT allowed.

Good idea, but you clearly don`t go far enough.

I myself am both dim witted and half blind, which obviously puts me at a HUGE disadvantage. What I suggest is that until I get a char to lvl 90, killing Hillock is not allowed for anyone else.

Just so we get a more even playing field :)
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Chris...
There is this thing called a Calendar...

Today is MONDAY, March 3rd...

There is also this thing called the internet where you can "Google" it...
But today is Monday March the 3rd...
Somebody needs some sleep... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info