Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

Still no screenshot showing a corrupted skill gem.

Le sadness.
"
Sorando wrote:
New SC League who cares

More than elitsts tend to reflect upon the forums. I'll be playing both this season but no reason to be elitist in announcement forum.
"
How awesome would it be if corrupted meant that the corrupted skill/spell/wep could friendly fire...

Lol. cast spark, watch in horror as they all zap you.
Is that a new sword aswell?
Corrupted skill gems. Hmm...
Corrupted = Items obtained after patch 1.1

??'Legacy' = items obtained before patch 1.1 and cannot be corrupted

it could be a placeholder for letting people know that there are legacy items, corrupted items, and other items in the future with a certain name designed for that specific expansion. This IS a mini-expansion, after all.

Hope my ST says 'Legacy' on it!
Something tells me corruption means items will start getting experience or a timer which improves them with random upgrades as you level up. If they go over a certain level, they destroy themselves.
Which means you can end up with some several OP items for a level or two.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Oh god. This is worse than Christmas as a child!
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Corruption causes an item to lose its power over time by giving said items special properties, It may even completely dissapear when the corruption has fully consumed the item.

At least thats what im thinking it is cuz it makes sense, items gain new and powerfull stats but once they are fully consumed they either dissapear or go inept and maybe you can purify these corrupted items but lose the benefits.
Closed Beta Member.
"
ogorhan wrote:
Corruption causes an item to lose its power over time by giving said items special properties, It may even completely dissapear when the corruption has fully consumed the item.

At least thats what im thinking it is cuz it makes sense, items gain new and powerfull stats but once they are fully consumed they either dissapear or go inept and maybe you can purify these corrupted items but lose the benefits.

My mind wandered in that general direction. Quite plausible.

Change of gear will happen more often, but might make for a more troublesome management of items that you will plan to corrupt after the ones that you are using get expended...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info