Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

pvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvppvp
Maybe every, say, 30 seconds, there is an x% percent chance, where x is the number of corrupted items equipped/carried, that the item will corrupt you for, say, 5 seconds, where you have no control over your character, kind of like a "berserk" status.
"
lumisphere902 wrote:
Maybe every, say, 30 seconds, there is an x% percent chance, where x is the number of corrupted items equipped/carried, that the item will corrupt you for, say, 5 seconds, where you have no control over your character, kind of like a "berserk" status.

If that's the case, then you can't use corrupted items in HC. No way. You can't risk losing control. Losing control = death
I am thinking that corruption is a new passive, and all corrupted items require you to have this passive. It might have some bad effects, like blood rage where you lose 1% of your Maximum Life per second as Chaos Damage or can only leech from chaos damage.
I'll tell you what I think corruption is... it has a negative effect that is unknown until it identified in some way.

There may be another class of identification to understand what the corruption is, otherwise you can just accept it and move on. In this case it is different than unidentified items in that you can still wear it without knowing the corruption.

That .. or it simply drains hps.
"
Raghin wrote:
Here is an extremely important question of epic proportions!

Usable on these new corrupted gear?

Possible currency value increase!

i don't think so. blessed orb only works within a mod's value range. so a blessed can't roll a tyranical mod value from a lower level mods.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
Raghin wrote:
Here is an extremely important question of epic proportions!

Usable on these new corrupted gear?

Possible currency value increase!

It's simple, if the corrupted mods have a range then yes, it'd most likely work on them (assuming they still count as implicit, which they should). However it's entirely likely that the corrupted mods are static.
I'd be willing to bet that Corrupted can provide item benefits like we're seeing but items that are Corrupted probably can't be traded. Kinda like the typical Cursed item that becomes yours forever.
i just realize that the naked queen in this site's background has three tits. How should i fondle them? I only have 2 hands. Oh i get it. I have 1.. nevermind.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
Vanaedrion wrote:
I'd be willing to bet that Corrupted can provide item benefits like we're seeing but items that are Corrupted probably can't be traded. Kinda like the typical Cursed item that becomes yours forever.

Chris mentioned in a post somewhere already that corrupted items will NOT be account/character bound.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info