Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

I took a break from PoE for like almost 2 months now, to be again excited for Your amazing patch c.c
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
release the patch now !
"
Wooser69 wrote:
More likely taking a boat off to the sunken pyramid thats been teased since before open beta.

ok never heard that before !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Last edited by the_lost_emberbright on Feb 20, 2014, 10:43:11 AM
"
IVIetal wrote:
I took a break from PoE for like almost 2 months now, to be again excited for Your amazing patch c.c

I quit about a month ago... well "quit" is big word.
Stopped playing from 8 hours a day to maybe 30 min - 1h a day.

Waiting for the new league and those upgrades make it a hard wait :)

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Powerhunger wrote:
Im starting to think that corruption is something like, you sacrifice one item choose a stat and gain it onto another item. Kinda like an item sink.

The "1% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" on the amulet came from a new supporter unique.

which item is that? The 1st thing I thought when i saw the twilight blade screenshot was Prismatic Eclipse. If there's a unique with lightning leech, I think this has something to do with mod transfers with uniques.

"
supertaffer wrote:
anyone thought about the mana thats missing and the hatred on hes bar? he might have taken Picture before the mana reserve bar came up on the mana:o

Didn't think about that, if you think about it his mana flasks are full but his mana isn't...I think this might be the corrupted debuff though, free mana reserves don't seem balanced at all.

I'm liking the idea of a corrupted aura radius sort of like a shrine with a corrupted aura, but that doesn't explain the 1st screenshot mind fang...
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Corrupted items have an extra randomised property on them that affects mods and/or sockets, possibly making awesome items that weren't otherwise possible. The more corrupted items you equip, the larger the chance that mobs produce "formless spawn" on death which are like Raging Spirits except they are shadows that hit you for Corrupted Blood charges before they dissipate!

Edit: I think this will be specifically in the new 4 month leagues - Onslaught had increased mob speed, Nemesis had mods on rares that did suit the purpose of keeping you on your toes in any zone but in some cases were pretty annoying. I think this time GGG have based the next 4 months on a World Event style change that has a sweeping effect over all of the zones and metagame, and tied it to game lore. Whatever it is, can't wait!
Last edited by MisterBernn on Feb 20, 2014, 11:48:14 AM
GGG has implemented five different versions of the corrupted effect, one of which is great and four of which are shite.

Exactly which one makes it into production will be determined by RNG when Chris hits the patch button.
Here is an extremely important question of epic proportions!

Usable on these new corrupted gear?

Possible currency value increase!
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Screw corrupted mods. FISHING SPOT! :D
IGN : Jovial
"
Powerhunger wrote:

The "1% of Lightning Damage Leeched as Life" on the amulet came from a new supporter unique.

I understand uniques, but I hope lightning is not the only elemental that will be leechable, like the mod above. Lightning is already super strong for attacks / shocks, and if it becomes the only elemental with leech available in this way, it will be extremely over-used.
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Feb 20, 2014, 12:14:30 PM
"
jriseden wrote:
What if the 4 piece artwork we saw earlier combine to form some sort of Orb of Corruption?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/793831/page/1

What if you could find/ use those 4 pieces in the eternal laboratory to fuse them together? Perhaps the way to go to get to theopolis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info