Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

anyone thought about the mana thats missing and the hatred on hes bar? he might have taken Picture before the mana reserve bar came up on the mana:o
I hope it will be like use a corrupt orb to reroll a chosen stat on an item, turning the item into corrupted, when the char dies with a corrupted item, the item will be destroyed. This will reduce the overflowing of GG items in SC. And all HC players don't care anyway if the items get destroyed.
wondering what a corrupted map would look like..

Would love it if it added some of all the different random item mods to all the monsters in the map; like gaining the 5% fcr or 1% ele leech, etc. Some of those effects seem small and might be wasted depending on the rolled monsters, but it would also give some massive surprising variation to mapmods.
"
NigelDeathDK wrote:
I hope it will be like use a corrupt orb to reroll a chosen stat on an item, turning the item into corrupted, when the char dies with a corrupted item, the item will be destroyed. This will reduce the overflowing of GG items in SC. And all HC players don't care anyway if the items get destroyed.

doubtful, nobody would want to risk anything but trash items in that case - even hardcore players sell their REEEP loot in standard to help them re-roll

imagine finding a Ming's Heart and then corrupting it under your rules, thta would be so silly of anyone and the idea of only corrupting crap items that you never wanted to use in the first place would make little sense either
I think the Red Portal looking thing may be another part to the randomised maps. Some maps may spawn these Portals randomly (when joining a new instance). This allows you to go in and gather 'Corrupted' items which have different stats than the usual 'Uncorrupt' weapons.

Just a thought, Nothing else I can think of..
#1 Map Avoider EU. Played since Closed Beta.

I think that corruption will be added into the prefix/affix pool for items (so it adds a white socket?) and on the base item (changes the base item property)
IGN: bambucha
I'll Take a Potato Chip and EAT IT!
What I'd really like to see is an end game item affected by corruption. But no matter, more details today.
first

did i do it right
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Would be cool if there were corrupted orbs which you could use on skill gems to give a prefix/suffix to them like you do with flasks.

"
IndigoRaven wrote:
First (Edit: oh Aux.)

So...corruption changs implicit mods? Seems like it is that or sockets...

The weird reddish area seems like a cool dungeon...I want to go there......

Or maybe it is a fishing spot.

The ring is a new base item, unset ring. It isn't corrupted in the picture.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info