What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
Telzen wrote:

And then a year down the line when we have a few new legacy items we do it all again? Sounds like a great plan!

Or GGG could try really hard to not release absurdly over powered items.
Did not read all 42 pages, so don't know if anyone else also looks forward to awesome party RIPs against things like hasted powerful crit Storm Herald next to a diamond shrine in a minus max resist map :D
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
"
Did not read all 42 pages, so don't know if anyone else also looks forward to awesome party RIPs against things like hasted powerful crit Storm Herald next to a diamond shrine in a minus max resist map :D
I'd be willing to bet that Storm Herald is the one that is "removed."
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Yep Storm Herald will be removed and Corrupting Blood will be nerfed.

Gonna be hard as hell to remember about corrupting blood when you only get one rarely, prolly kill more HC chars than anything else.

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Feb 14, 2014, 10:46:31 AM
"
Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab

had a long working day... could some1 explain that a little deeper?

i have 27 stash tabs atm and i only play domination. After the league ends, stash
tabs with domination items in it become remove only tabs until the tab is completely empty?

so i basically cant put stuff in all my stash tabs until i empty all of them and sell the stuff
in it?`

correct me when im wrong please

greetings
"
priesta wrote:
"
Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab

i have 27 stash tabs atm and i only play domination. After the league ends, stash
tabs with domination items in it become remove only tabs until the tab is completely empty?

so i basically cant put stuff in all my stash tabs until i empty all of them and sell the stuff
in it?`

greetings

You will have your stash tabs like always been, if you have added stash tabs you will also have them, the only difference is all the items you had in Domination will appear in separate special tabs you can only remove items from. Those special tabs go away once completely empty, until then they will hang around in your inventory till you pick every single item out of them. You will still have all your stash tabs to put your stuff in, but will have extra ones that will be the ones hoarding your items from Domination.
"
priesta wrote:
"

in it?`

greetings

It is very simple: After domination ends, you will have your character(s) in Standard. There you will have 27 empty stashtabs and as many remove only ones, as you have now filled with items. So if you sort nicely, you will have less remove only tabs.
"
mouhanad wrote:
"
"

Like 20% of posts here shows ignorance or simple stupidity towards this subject. Lucky they are minority.

True that, although I think its higher than 20% I see 1-3 ignorant post every page. I only read till page 15 though, had to stop before I explode.

Hope you realize that you two are the ones who show "ignorance and simple stupidity". You're the minority, a vocal minority but a minority nonetheless.

The majority of the player base wants the complete removal of iir and iiq and a new permanent league that can nerf item retroactively and an economy that isn't broken.

Want proof? let GGG do a short poll when you log into the game about the removal of IIQ and IIR and a new perma league, this should settle this debate once and for all.

The official release of the game deserves a new permanent league devoid of all the legacy crap from beta. Come on GGG, make it happen.

Ignorance stopped you from read all I wrote in that post. Go make your new perma league. Wonderland can not be done in Standard without punishing newbs(legacy item fest) or forcing others to go postal(legacy item removal/nerf existing items). What can be done is calibrate base quanity/rarity and slightly incrase demnishing returns on mf gear(spare legacy quantity yelows for your wodnerland). This is what I sugested. And don't be suprised when masive 180% changes in mechanics happen in your dream league. Including nerfing of already obtained items. Or even removal of them from your stash.

About the poll. All depends how you form question (and who counts votes). Fast poll in game with short, unexplained note and biased question structure will make you score for sure.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by el_hombre_loco on Feb 14, 2014, 1:13:30 PM
I'm a "new" player - I just started playing over Thanksgiving and I've only spent $30 on the game so far. I started in Domination because that was the default and I didn't know what I was doing. I mostly play solo self found not out of any particular objection to trading or grouping but because I just want to play a game not spend time looking for a group or playing "sim shop keeper" to sell stuff. I have bought a couple of things but I've never sold anything because it seems like a complete pain to bother with.

My plan was to start a low dps high MF char, level that up, then use that farm gear for other builds.

Anyway... eventually I learned enough about the game to regret starting in Domination, mostly because it was missing IIQ and all I got in return was shrines which just lag me out and are annoying. I guess there's some different uniques but I don't think I ever saw any of them. But I figured no worries, I'll migrate to standard eventually and then I can get IIQ gear finally. I haven't even been playing for the past few weeks because I figured might as well wait for the merge to so I'll be finding IIQ stuff.

Since they are removing IIQ I guess my plan is out the window and it sounds like it's not even worth trying to play in standard now. I might try starting over if the new league seems more interesting than Domination was but honestly I think it sounds like it's time to move on to another game.

Not that anyone cares but what I'd like to buy is a version of the game where you can't trade but instead "currency" items are a *lot* more common so when you find an exalted orb you think "ooo I get to try to upgrade one of my items" instead of "ooo I have another 1/30th of the price of my dream item".
Hey, GGG, I want to know, what happens wuth guild stash when the Domination and Nemesis leagues end? It's really important for me and my guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info