What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

"
dardywilliams wrote:
"
ComradBlack --- Personally, I'll likely just play one of the new leagues when they come out. That said, I don't see joining a new league every four months as something that's conducive to a sustainable player-base. I'm hoping GGG will either magically fix standard's economy, or create an alternative permanent league by the time the next four month leagues end.

This.

Ditto, +1.
MF will require an enormous nerf to stop being a negative influence on the game- Honestly it will be as long as a 0 MF character gets less then half of what a fully geared MF character finds.

MF should be a matter of optimizing an already complete character's farming capability(and a 40-80% increase in item acquisition is plenty to ensure MFR stays worth grabbing for that purpose), but the lack of it should not slow your progression to a fraction of what it would be with a MF build.

Honestly at this point I'd love to see heavy DR ensuring IIQ never gets past maybe 30-40%, IIR never gets past 50-60%, and base drop chances be adjusted accordingly so the high MF builds are finding about the same quantity of gear.

Talisman softcore IGN:disappointment
"

Like 20% of posts here shows ignorance or simple stupidity towards this subject. Lucky they are minority.

True that, although I think its higher than 20% I see 1-3 ignorant post every page. I only read till page 15 though, had to stop before I explode.

Lots of people for some reason want IIQ removed, here's an idea, don't equip items with it. IIQ mod is already balanced enough if you notice the items that majorly give IIR and IIQ i.e. Sadimas Touch and Aurseize are BOTH gloves you equip either not both, now there's something you can crack your head on whether you need IIQ or IIR more. None of the IIQ items have IIR except a flask. About the gem, well it still drains a valuable socket so if you want to put both IIR and IIQ gems go for it loose those 2 sockets.

Some complain about domination shrines making them "gods" (geez most shrine sucked what the hell you talking about GODLINESS touch a shrine in Merciless and stand in front of something without attacking see how long you last), another genius idea for you here, don't touch the shrines.

Once again the Self-Found idea comes out emerging with ton of negativeness (seriously even more negative than I'm being now) about how it's not yet implemented a Self-Found league, here's another incredible god given miracle for you, on the chat there's a round button besides the word Trade uncheck that box and I... your merciful GOD, have granted you Self-Found ability on ALL leagues! Bow to me!

Morale of all of this, don't complaint and demand removal of something that IS in the game and you get ALL the freedom in the world NOT TO USE THEM, if you don't want them just DON'T USE THEM. Don't like shrines? Don't use them. Don't like IIQ? Don't equip it. Don't like trading? Don't use the trade chat/forums.

What you TRULY should complain about are things that get put in or taken away forcefully leaving you without option to play as you want to play.
Last edited by The_Blacked_IPs on Feb 13, 2014, 10:27:19 PM
"
"

Like 20% of posts here shows ignorance or simple stupidity towards this subject. Lucky they are minority.

True that, although I think its higher than 20% I see 1-3 ignorant post every page. I only read till page 15 though, had to stop before I explode.

Hope you realize that you two are the ones who show "ignorance and simple stupidity". You're the minority, a vocal minority but a minority nonetheless.

The majority of the player base wants the complete removal of iir and iiq and a new permanent league that can nerf item retroactively and an economy that isn't broken.

Want proof? let GGG do a short poll when you log into the game about the removal of IIQ and IIR and a new perma league, this should settle this debate once and for all.

The official release of the game deserves a new permanent league devoid of all the legacy crap from beta. Come on GGG, make it happen.
Last edited by mouhanad on Feb 13, 2014, 11:09:48 PM
"
Lordemore wrote:
Idk how even anybody can play on Standard League, it's for kids. :) So easy, and so many currency there. So unbalanced, guys like Hegemony ripping off hundreds of newbies, what a kindergarten atmosphere there. :P

Bring on some new baddass Hardcore Lagues!!! :)

People like you prove the opposite of what you said is true and help reaffirm that playing on standard is the right choice.

Honesty time; how old are you 15, 16, 17? I am sure you are far too much of a man at that age to play in a "kiddy" league.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Pleaase add an option to "convert" remove only tabs to regular tabs when you buy more to save time.
"
mouhanad wrote:
"
dardywilliams wrote:
"
ComradBlack --- Personally, I'll likely just play one of the new leagues when they come out. That said, I don't see joining a new league every four months as something that's conducive to a sustainable player-base. I'm hoping GGG will either magically fix standard's economy, or create an alternative permanent league by the time the next four month leagues end.

This.

Ditto, +1.

"
bitV wrote:
Can I just state the obvious solution here? Make the current permanent leagues 'legacy' leagues and prevent people from creating new characters in them, then provide the HC players a way to transfer their stash from HC legacy to Standard Legacy if/when all their characters are dead.

Then the current Nemesis/Dom leagues without the IIR and legacy items can become the new 'permanent' leagues.

Not everyone is going to like this, but it is a far more palatable solution than creating this absurd divide between new players and those who have accumulated the OP legacy items in the current permanent leagues.

"
FatesDefiler wrote:
"
Mammatus wrote:
Remember al the posts about people suing Blizzard?

Funny that you say this. After my experience with D3 and PoE, I am of the certain opinion that a regulatory agency akin to the ESRB needs to be created that doesn't analyze the content in games but takes measure of exploitative and abusive game design.

Hypothetically, if such an agency did already exist, one that analyzes a companies development history patterns and investigates all sources of income for a development studio to find whether or not everything is being done 'above the table', what do you suppose their findings on GGG would entail?

I think there are some people at Blizzard HQ and GGG Studios who would be facing heavy fines at the very least.

Most stupid thing I've read on the internet this week. Congratulations.

And then a year down the line when we have a few new legacy items we do it all again? Sounds like a great plan!
Damn it, I hate shrines. I hope the chance for one to spawn is less than 1%.
kinda want to have the power of mind-control the good people at GGG

...and make the game actually balanced for everyone
;_; i will keep dreaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info