What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

So looking at all the pages what most people was with iiq is to leave it alone in the base leagues, but if it's permanently removed from child leagues this point forward that's fine since they start fresh anyways,

sound about right? The people that have access to it in parent league and new players that join the basic standard and hardcore modes can still get it, but the fresh start league / races / etc won't have any dropping there with potentially global increased drop rates.

That fits both sides of the argument i think?
What the hell this means ? :

"Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab."

Do i still gonna have the tabs that i bought in the standar or new leagues?

"
HighBlow wrote:
What the hell this means ? :

"Your stash tabs from the challenge leagues will also transition to their parent leagues as remove-only tabs. This is so that you aren't penalised for not having enough stash tabs. Remove-only tabs will last until the items are removed from them. Once you remove an item from a remove-only stash tab you cannot return it to that stash tab."

Do i still gonna have the tabs that i bought in the standar or new leagues?

Any stash tabs that you have purchased will still remain on your account. When the new leagues start your purchased tabs will automatically be there. However, the items from the closing leagues will be moved to other leagues in 'Remove only tabs' - This means that your items from Domination will appear in Standard league and your items from Nemesis will appear in Hardcore league.
what is the usual time frame to transition character from dom/nem to standard? i do not want to start a new char on standard just to play until my chars are available.
"
what is the usual time frame to transition character from dom/nem to standard? i do not want to start a new char on standard just to play until my chars are available.

take up knitting for 20 minutes?

(edited to include TIME FRAME
edited again ... 'cuz it wasn't even that long)
Last edited by mister_hat on Feb 23, 2014, 11:19:13 PM
I was running a map in standard when the switch happened. BAM! Map wasted. I realize that the merger was announced far in advance, but nobody every said that Standard was going to experience any downtime! It was only a level 66 Orchard, but I'm still super unhappy about it! That's my favorite map! It had some good mods on it too! ARGH! Is there anyone I can complain to about this?
Visit PoExchange.org
Trade orbs. Avoid trade chat. Awesome.
I really don't see the point in renaming all my stash tabs again. Nevertheless, how many they are, making a perfect reorder to the old one ist a waste of time imho.
Last edited by Childa on Feb 24, 2014, 1:55:14 PM
"
bplusone wrote:
Self-found league would be great. An environment where everyone, not just those who choose to

Not just those who choose to?

1. Why on earth would you want to somehow impose that on players?

2. Obviously you can already play self-found if you want to, if you cant play without a need to measure your e-peen vs others that's no one's problem but yours.
"
Item quantity will be revisited in 1.1.0. We are highly likely to prevent the Item Quantity support gem from dropping in 1.1.0 and to prevent the Item Quantity mod from spawning on magic or rare items. Item Quantity will continue to exist on Unique items, but we may review its magnitude.

Had to reset my password to post, but this is very important lol. Very bad idea to remove IIQ, mods like this allow players to turn up the difficulty and reward by getting gear with these mods. Don't follow in the mistakes of D3...
"
drake1666 wrote:
"
bplusone wrote:
Self-found league would be great. An environment where everyone, not just those who choose to

Not just those who choose to?

1. Why on earth would you want to somehow impose that on players?

2. Obviously you can already play self-found if you want to, if you cant play without a need to measure your e-peen vs others that's no one's problem but yours.

Imposing it on everyone would allow them to modify the game in other ways to make the concept a lot more practical.

Drop rates are tuned for trading - getting the exact drops you want for any given build is practically impossible no matter how long you play but you'll likely get other desirable items you can sell and trade for what you want so it all works out.

If the league didn't allow trading between accounts they could greatly increase innate IIR and the drop rates for skill gems and currency (since all "currency" would be used for it's effect and not as currency) for everyone. That would make finding or crafting your own gear practical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info