What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

Legacy uniques, blindly taking those shitty IIQ changes like I was fearing.. whatever a new league receives (no IIQ, no IIR and whatnot), you just apply to the perm leagues afterwards. Is there a way for it to fail? Obviously not, because people played the league. Duh.

I haven't played in months, hate the 1.0 changes and the shitty new leagues. Was considering coming back in March. Will probably not come back considering how this game keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

As a casual solo player you ONLY have the IIQ mod to keep up with farming. If you think punishing solo players even MORE than you've kept doing, fine, but don't be surprised by the outcome in the not-so-long run.

No IIQ rare mod/gem = baibai
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
Last edited by MyTeacherTouchesMe on Feb 19, 2014, 10:24:30 AM
"
Legacy uniques, blindly taking those shitty IIQ changes like I was fearing.. whatever a new league receives (no IIQ, no IIR and whatnot), you just apply to the perm leagues afterwards. Is there a way for it to fail? Obviously not, because people played the league. Duh.

I haven't played in months, hate the 1.0 changes and the shitty new leagues. Was considering coming back in March. Will probably not come back considering how this game keeps getting worse and worse and worse.

As a casual solo player you ONLY have the IIQ mod to keep up with farming. If you think punishing solo players even MORE than you've kept doing, fine, but don't be surprised by the outcome in the not-so-long run.

No IIQ rare mod/gem = baibai

Instead of supporting iiq, support a new permanent league with no iiq and no iir but with increased global drop rates. I am a solo player too for the most part, iiq and iir gems just gimp your character and force you to use certain items. Their complete removal will benefit this game and make it more fun and versatile when coupled with an increase in drop-rates.
damn i dont want that mod that gives players corrupted blood stacks the more you attack the rare monster going to standard... how do I sad face emoticon in this forum? :(
to be clear .. all my items from domination league will be transferred to standard +plus my current character build without missing any items ? is that right? or I've got that wrong?
you got that right
So what will hapend with IIQ gems currectly in the game? Nothing?
IGN: Sheiiiit
Sounds promising. I sincerely hope that the changes to IIQ/MF will result in some positive improvements to the way that MF currently works. MF is one of my biggest turn offs in the way it's implemented currently. I'd really like some sort of happy medium between having to gimp a toon to boost MF or making a dedicated MF character. The game has tremendous potential for diversity...unless you want decent drops - then, not so much.
Can't wait for new!
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
So much rage with the hate. Ups for GGG. So much QQ coz of IIQ? I think the games progressing fine as it is.
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
^Double wot-you-said, DS.

Haters gunna hate. Game is hugely crowd-pleasing and receiving awards left, right and canter.
PoE's LD-50 = < 60 DMG DoT. i.e. MMO Click-em-up +2 mad millinery FTW when PVP by CAT-5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info