Free beta key

I may not be a vet, as I have only been signed up for a month, but I have been very active in the forums and trying to help out as much as I can.
You should give me the key because I'm not going to type up an essay on why I want it.
Hey... I'm definitely not a veteran.

But I think maybe I can offer a unique view to the game and submit some feedback thats coming from a different POV / angle than most of the players in it. I actually hardly ever played Diablo 2, barely touched Torchlight, and am more or less, an ARPG noob.

A lot of the beta testers or people hoping to get into beta probably grew up on ARPGs like Diablo 2 so their feedback and criticisms are all coming from an experience of playing a game like that a lot... Mine should prove to be pretty useful to grinding gear games, as it will show how the game looks to a "noob" of the genre.

In fact, for the most part, besides a couple MMOs, I've been a huge PC FPS fan and also a really big competitive "esport" buff throughout my childhood. I love competition, matches, tournaments, whether its playing for them or spectating them. Obviously from this I love a lot of gameplay elements like twitch gameplay and huge skill ceilings. I'm a fan of: If you're better than the other guy, you should probably beat him" and I hate randomness.

Because of this, not only do I think I would provide a helpful angle on stuff like the games tutorial or introduction to the genre, but I also think I'd provide a helpful angle accompanied with helpful feedback on the PvP side of things once they add it. I'm a huge PvP fan and have studied the metagame from a million games PvP meta, whether its fps or mmo, and will probably nearly tunnel vision myself into this games PvP if its added.

Over all, I'd love a key because the game looks amazing and fun, and secondly, I think for the most part some of my feedback will be fairly unique, only because I am a gamer of a fairly different background than most of PoE's followers.

And of course while I'll bug report, I'm a zealous bitcher of poor balance and a zealous complimenter of good balance, and I'll be, in particular once PvP is out, breaking down the games balance like theres no tomorrow.

And i'll probably join the attrition league, it sounds like a blast.

Thanks for reading :)
- Cinna / Adam
Last edited by Cinna on Sep 11, 2011, 2:08:43 PM
Been member since July but wont call that vet.
I've always been helpful in alot of beta tests before. Reporting bugs or suggestion new things to improve the gameplay of the game.

Anyway gl & hf to whoever win =)
I, like everyone here would love to have a beta key. My reasons, however, are different than some. For me, it is all about community. I have had previous experience in closed betas and, years ago, actually had some alpha experience on the Settlers franchise (working on on-line play).

I have a love and desperate desire to help improve a game, find its flaws, find ways to fix it, work actively in the community to express concerns and work with the development team, as well as help new players acclimate to the game easier.

I find communication to be the key in all of this. I feel that I do well in communicating with others and getting people into a mindset that is productive for the dev team. I want this game to be the best game it can be. I want to find bugs, report them effectively and get other people involved.

I would like a key, so I can play this game, not because I want to be the best, or to get an edge over others when it finally is released. Instead, I want to play this game so that I can help. I have experience, I am mature and I have played enough games to know what works and what doesn't.

I won't selfishly take the key and never be heard from again. I would share the wealth, working to get more keys and giving them to those that truly do deserve them. I would work on the forums, meticulously detailing issues and commentary on how to improve the game. That's all.

Thank you.
Last edited by BogusMeatFactory on Sep 11, 2011, 2:29:25 PM
wow 7 pages alrdy holy cow
Last edited by arfa on Sep 11, 2011, 2:11:24 PM
I'm no veteran, because I never got around to making an account to post on the forums, but I think that I could put good use to a beta key, I wouldn't just play the game, I would help aware the developers of bugs and what not
Well, I haven't been here for a long time. Only a few days at most...I don't really think I deserve the key more than anybody else. I do want the key..so how should I put it..I am interested in this game due to two things: The atmosphere and the skill tree. The atmosphere reminds me of Diablo 2 in a way. That feeling you get when the world is about to end. The feeling of despair. The skill tree looks really intriguing because there are so many combos you can do. 100 levels too. So..that's about it. I just hope that I get a beta key. Well, that's up to you^^ And to anyone that gets the beta key..congratulations. And..really, I don't know what else I could contribute..except my time. Of course, I can't play it 24/7 like others due to school. I haven't done so much on the forum except discussing what computer I should get etc etc. And have made a few suggestions and so on. Also been doing some desperate attempts at a beta key..haha ^^
Your mind is your enemy. Your mind will make you insane sooner or later. As for me..well, you can say that I am.
Would love a key, gunna keep it short, been active ever since i signed up, goodluck everyone, ty for the oppurtunity.

Oh also, id play harcore to my best abilitys, till something mighty slays me :)
Last edited by AidenBlah on Sep 11, 2011, 2:24:48 PM
Id like a shot at the key because i've always been active on the forums, have entered nearly every contest either on these forums, twitter, various Diablo communities and I'm on IRC almost always.

I may have only signed up the day beta started, but i've been lurking this game for quite awhile. I also believe in paying things forward, so if I got a key, I would share my friend invites in a similar fashion.

I plan on joining Hardcore to start, cause I think it will be more of a challenge.
Last edited by ravage23 on Sep 11, 2011, 2:35:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info