Free beta key

I'm just too tired of writing way too long explanations why I should get a key in threads like this and not getting it anyway :/ so here's a short version:
I'm a fun, good player, that knows how to communicate with players and in case of betas with developers as well.

edit: I'd be playing HC (in release for sure, in beta probably not exclusively for testing purposes)
Last edited by Hermoder on Sep 11, 2011, 3:14:32 PM
key please *-|
I think you are tired from reading now =D

i will play alot aint studing or working, have waited a month, so the key will be used good,

if it don't go to me give it to an old member not sept, person
I must say thanks you keeping the key within the community in a charitable way. I would greatly appreciate the key to be able to help test this game and make it the best it can be for all of us.
If you choose me thank you, if not congrats to whoever is able to further join the community.
They can take all our money, take all our gold, but they'll never have your heart and no one can take your soul
Vet here, would love a chance to play this game.
I'm not better than other member, just i'm following POE since March.
I'm french and there isn't big fan site about POE so it's very difficult grab a key like english contest here for exemple.
I hope win a key for 2 things :
-Make a french fan site or blog for good report about POE
-And show how small developper can made good game

If i win this key be sure, all the other i could have, i will share them here of course.

PS: sorry for my english, i'm not using google trad (really curious things at the end)
Last edited by Kalhi on Sep 11, 2011, 2:43:18 PM
Well I'm a vet and I always like the chance to win a beta key. I think I'm gonna start hardcore I like how they have implemented rewards for hardcore players. So I hope this puts me in the running, thanks man much appreciated!!!
i would make good bug report and give some good idea for the game... and for real i will just really ENJOY PLAYING alot of time ... =) tyvm
I'm not a vet, i'm not a 24/7 player, but if i have a key i plan on playing in the hardcore league. Honestly i'm tired of watching youtube videos and be like:''Damn it that's not how you do it''

So yeah that's about it, it's your choice BUT if my siggy made you laugh pls give me the key :P
I'm not a ver in these forums but I have been checkin the forums daily, I've watched many streams and videos. I also play games many hours every day.

My plan is to stick with PoE. I also make youtube videos in Portuguese for people about games and PoE would be no exception.

That's it I guess.
“We must become the change we want to see.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Last edited by chonchu121 on Sep 11, 2011, 2:51:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info