Free beta key

I'm a member at NeoGAF and if I were to get a key I'd make sure the Path of Exile thread gets updated with news, screens and goodies to generate some hype for the game.

That on addition of standard beta key duties, reporting bugs and giving the developers feedback as they ask for it.

Finally, I'm a big fan of these kind of games. I even play Angband from time to time =D
Closed beta player, August 2011
Last edited by BitmapFrogs on Sep 11, 2011, 1:58:05 PM
cause im tired of watchin ppl play it on youtube and its my turn 0_o
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻
I FLIP WITH THE BIG BOYS
i'm a veteran, i joined 31 oktober 2010.i participated in other contests with no luck!

what stands out in path of exile are:
-the skills
-the details( lightning,apes coming out of the trees)
-the leveling system on the gems
-so many items.

now i have got a bit of time on my hands, so i wouldn't rush into the game and just lvl but take the time to enjoye.

i realy appreciate what the team of ggg is doing and this game has alot of potential.
Last edited by bnn1 on Sep 11, 2011, 3:03:21 PM
I'm about to graduate in Computer Science, so putting aside that I know common causes which causes software to crash (etc) this is the first game since diablo I (and II somewhat) that has caught my attention in the ARPG genre.

Be it the massive skill tree (landscapes!), nice music (from what I've heard on the streams), potential hardcore-cutthroat mode (the harder, the more I enjoy, hell yes I will be in this league), pvp ladders; all of this have made me lose sleep looking at the timer and entering countless of contests just for a chance at a beta key.

As said, been playing ARGs since Diablo I but also have played a lot of standard RPG's (SNES/N64/PSX/GBA, where all the good ones are... do you notice today all they do is re-release same games?) so I can tell if the lore they come up with is fresh or overused.

So can't wait to give feedback and a pat on the back to the developers on the beta forum.

Also this isn't to get my "diablo fix" because seriously I don't look forward to D3 with all the crap they've pulled out lately. I for one will stay loyal to PoE, hope with all the feedback they get many people will support GGG with their ethical microtransactions model.

I registered just barely before closed beta started, that's 1 month 1 week~ wating for beta key.
I just want beta key =)
Though i am not a veteran, i would like to receive the Beta key for multiple reasons.

The first and most important reason: I like beta testing and i can endure the bugs and other incomplete content there would be. I would try my best to find bugs and report them, and i would come up with reasonable suggestions for improving the game. I would play this game and this game ONLY if i would get it.

My next reason: I have a YouTube channel that i wish would have some Path of Exile videos. A Let's Play series, game bug series, and probably even videos with some suggestions.

I know anyone can get this key for free if arfa(poster of the giveaway) so wills it, but I can offer something. I would make a big shout out to arfa, or anyone on the forums that would gift me a key. As well, i may make some game play together if it is even possible. If so possible, I can make game play or Let's Play videos with the person even on another game, like Terraria or Minecraft.

My YouTube channel is zaruyko. Commentary is not all professional, but its my start. I plan on continually making videos.

Other notes: I am loyal to PoE, and i would do anything possible and sensible to support it. I love the genre, and i like the dark atmosphere. I will most definitely enjoy this game and give feedback. Also, i may make a thread with my suggestions, bugs, and videos. I have a lot of time to truly test this game out.

Good luck to everyone for the key.

-50000cal
Last edited by 50000cal on Sep 11, 2011, 2:03:35 PM
well i clocked in soo many hours in many final fantasy games and it has the sphere system of the and the matria system of 7 i would like to try it myself
Although I havn't been waiting aslong as most people on this forum, I'm dieing to get my hands on this game.

I have a bit of a background when it comes to finding bugs glitches and exploits, and I'm confident in my ability to give feedback so they can all be ironed out before release, which really is what the beta stage is all about, feedback.

I'm not a very busy person either so I have tons and tons of free time 7days a week to really test this game out and hopefully help shape the final product.

I'll name my child after you, and might even change my name.
Here's my post for a chance for the key, i'm an active player with good experience of H&S games.

Thx for this!
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 3,4 GHz
Nvidia GTX570
120Go SSD HD
2To HD
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeace(4x4GB)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info