Free beta key

I have been active in the forums and I've contributed by writing 2 and a half poems people seem to like:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6287
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/7192

If you count these at worthwile contributions, I'd love to play the beta, give feedback to the devs etc.

I can play pretty much any evening, so I won't lack activity. If you want someone to play with, I also have Vent / Skype / TS3 and am fluent in German and English, as well as Spanish.
Finding the right analogy is like... well like... errm...
Ill take a shot at this. I will be playing the hardcore league when I get in. I will be going straight into it also. I may not have been on very long, but I deserve a chance to get into this. I will give all I can to get good quality info to GGG and will do my best to help them make this the best game possible.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Hi,

I'm not a vet, but very interested in the game. What League i would play.. probably HC, as the character will just be moved to standard when he dies, wouldn't play HC otherwise.

Why do i deserve the beta key?
i don't deserve it any more than anyone else, but it would be nice to have it :).
(well, i probably deserve it more than those multi account users)
Last edited by Sureiya on Sep 11, 2011, 1:31:50 PM
I could draw your portrait if u give me a key (:

here is proof of my skills
http://cs5642.vkontakte.ru/u917864/108653231/x_4c7631de.jpg
Spent 5 years on D2, I'm finally bored of it and all the bots.

Simply put: I got laid off last month, can't afford to play those monthly games. Just looking for a F2P game to give my input on and test out. Will definitely be giving any potential keys I get back to the forum.

Or if there is something you are looking for on D2, an item or something, let me know, I can get most anything, considering my build up of gear.

I'd personally play Hardcore, go big or go home in my opinion.
Last edited by clubwise on Sep 11, 2011, 1:32:11 PM
(1st post in forums but w/e gonna give it a try)

Hi there! My own reason is: I play games and love testing them, even if they aren't in any alpha/beta tests. If i see an exploit or bug i always say what it is even if its just a plain stupid typo.

The only gameplay video i have seen is TotalBiscuit's "WTF" and been keeping my self not-informed mostly to keep the game a surprise for my self for later on gameplay(doing the same thing for Diablo 3)

Also I know of this game way before the Closed Beta started but never got around to registering for it, up until TB actually showed what this game is all about.

And lastly I wish you HF in-game and GL to other ppl who are trying their luck on this Key :)

--signing out--

PS

I would also try out the 1st 5 levels of the 1st League and if I don't see a challange in it(most probably i won't) I will make a new char in Hardcore.
Last edited by keizar20 on Sep 11, 2011, 1:36:22 PM
I would use the key to test this game and give feedback so that we can make this the best game out there. It's not often that you get a Developer that works so closely and well with their testers and fanbase. We should use this oppertunity to help shape and make Path of Exile one of the best games ever made.

I would play Hardcore Dualist and also Ranger.
i dont have any good reason to get beta key
i just wont to play path of exile
I'd love a shot at that key, been following this game for a while now, can't wait to try it out. I have tested a few games in my time, Earth and Beyond, Star Wars Galaxies to name those two. I know how to give feedback and track bugs (I love doing that btw).

All and all i'm a huge ARPG fan, have enjoyed pretty much everyone of them since D1 has come out, hoping to make this one and D3 my last ones before letting my kid take over gaming for me :P

Thanks and i find it really cool that folks like you give away keys to forum members.

I hadn't seen that post about what league you'd enjoy, we'll i'd stay away from default, as i've always enjoyed playing HC in D2. Off the topd of my head, i can't remember the name for the HC one, but that is the one i would try out first.
Last edited by LumioSoleth on Sep 11, 2011, 3:45:00 PM
I know Im not a veteran, I did hear about this game a while back but only decided to join after TB's video. I've been very active since the day ive joined participating in quite a few competitions. I've always been very close to winning a key but I've never actually won. I've been longing to play this game and have actually put quite a bit of effort and time to get a key, so if you feel like rewarding someone who genuinely tries please consider.
Games I play + fail at:
HON|LOL|SC2|DOTA|WC3|AC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info