Free beta key

I'm from the middle east. seriously. and i really wanna have a chance in testing this game. thank you!
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I heard having keysus in your sig increases chances of receiving a key by 2mil percent!
I want to try my luck again in these drawing-like competitions.
Though there aren't much good reasons that anyone can give except for example - streaming live gameplay, making tutorials/walkthroughs, making information pages for the game or giving feedback for the game.

I am not a veteran here(though a veteran in alot of mmo/moba games(played diablo from the release of the Diablo 2 game/never tried Diablo 1 though)), nor i can stream (cpu issues) but i still want to try:)

I will try the hardcore league, as seeing you want to know that information(go go witch!), and i will not play 24/7, but still a good amount of time.

Also if i receive a friend key(if you can get those still) i will give it to the forum users.

nice thx for the oppurtunity i wish to have the key for stream in my channel too pls hope to be your choise :D
Not exactly a vet on the forums yet, but I am a computer programmer that spends his days solving other peoples computer problems, so I have tons of experience solving problems, and documenting issues. I feel that I would be able to contribute well to the beta process should I be able to obtain a key one way or the other.
I'd really like the key because I want to give it to a friend of mine to join my group in hardcore...please I beg
We should not discuss about who "deserves" something as stupid as a beta key...
(even if it is the best fucking beta key you can possibly imagine!)

Where are real Problems out there...
Real people which would be happy to get someting to eat/drink or some medicine...

Just give it to someone, random, vet, I don't care as long as the person will be happier than before.

/just in case Hardcore Leak + will spend 20euro on a charity organisation
Downloading at the Moment
Last edited by Sputtel on Sep 11, 2011, 3:46:11 PM
I really like have one of your key because I'm a fan of PoE and because i'm a just a lover hack and slash player ;) see you and even if I don't get a key thx to you to give one to the others !
Well...

I've played all the Diablo-like games since D1.

Titan Quest, Torchlight, Sacred, Diablo 2...

So I'd like to try this one.

It's my first post on these forums, but I've been lurking for long.

I don't think I "deserve" it, though. Why don't you just do it at random?
Joined this month so not a vet here by your standards. planing to go cut throat if given the chance. Going for the hunt while being aware of the possibility of getting hunted is the way to play for me.
Been in Jade Dynasty closed beta two years ago with the same nick name and i am familiar with the concept of a beta tester and what responsibility it comes with it.
Do I deserve the key?, maybe, there is someone more deserving for sure, but at least i deserve a chance.
I'm no veteran like many people in this topic but here would be some reasons why I would love to get a key.
Firstly I'm an addict as far as the hack and slash games go. Starting with Diablo 1 I was always very excited about new games of that type. Not to mention I just love tinkering with all the specs and combinations of gear and skills. PoE introduces some interesting concepts which I would like to try and with the huge that leaves a very large ammount of combinations you can play with and I would just love to give as many as humanly possible a try.
Secondly due to some health problems I work from home which in return gives me a very large ammount of time to play and tinker with and give a lot of stuff a try.
Furthermore whenever I get my hands on beta access be it open or closed beta I do my best to give thebest feedback as possible. My IT knowledge gives me a bit more insight in that also having done some application testing for work I do have some knowledge of testing procedures.

With all this I would hope for you to consider me for the beta key. And thank you for reading and giving people a chance to get the key. :)
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info