Free beta key

Thanks a ton man, very much appreciated!!

If i get a buddy key eventually, it will be going up for grabs on these here forums. I really do think that these folks giving out beta keys are giving a ton back to this community and i plan on doing the same. Good luck to everyone out there!
Big Gratsx2 man hope i will get one soon.
"
snyki wrote:
What u mean by vet?I am member since june,but i dont have many post i dont like to spam treats with crap.As for the reason to give me to play...well i really like to try this wonderful game and give feedback for bugs,something that i dont like in the gameplay etc.I want to get key also coz i am very big arpg fan and the new diablo 3 is crap and i dont care for blizzard anymore.Thats is i think,thanks and i hope to win the key.
p.s sorry for my crappy english

Think he joined in feb dude, wasnt really looking at number of posts either. If i was considering chosing someone I just looked at the quality of posts and made sure i didnt give the key to a flamer.But yea being a vet did play a factor as well as reason why they wanted to paly poe.

also i dunno why but this is second time they gave me extra key so if i get another ill give it away like this 1 so keep checking.
Last edited by arfa on Sep 11, 2011, 4:09:30 PM
Thanks for the respond,Arfa.As for the 2 keys dunno meybe they are giving more than 1 friend key from today.
Grats to LumioSoleth, hope you enjoy playing the beta. (:
Last edited by ricennoodles on Sep 11, 2011, 4:11:34 PM
COngrats and seriously the vets that stick around deserve it.
They can take all our money, take all our gold, but they'll never have your heart and no one can take your soul
"
LumioSoleth wrote:
Thanks a ton man, very much appreciated!!

If i get a buddy key eventually, it will be going up for grabs on these here forums. I really do think that these folks giving out beta keys are giving a ton back to this community and i plan on doing the same. Good luck to everyone out there!

respect!
Good Luck, Have Fun with it.You Sir, deserved it
i swear i can recive one of beta key for play cut-thorat i love diablo style game and have a lot of time to spend on it becouse im disease for now and hope not for a long...
Nothing would make my new fe months better then a beta key.
Do you think it realistic to get a beta key at random? Periodically check to discovering my name on the front page:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info