Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission

This is my submission:

"Increased Duration" gem artwork with text "Built to last."
Chaos Innoculation & Eldrich Battery keystones next to eachother with a text saying

"Living on the Edge"

This is my submission
Last edited by Snuske on Dec 13, 2013, 2:47:36 AM
This is my First Submission
http://imgur.com/8MC6ppx

Obviously my art skills are subpar, but the basic idea is that the quote (taken from abyssus) is either ironic or true depending on the player. In a sense, the player evokes the response, creating multiple shirts in one. Either the player has yet to find solace in a slain Dominus and sees him as the enemy he still must fear, or the player has killed Dominus and has a yearning blood hunger for what lies ahead. The soul takers are symbolic of the exile itself, a lost soul forged by Dominus; searching for answers from Dominus and Piety, those responsible for your "second chance".
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Dec 13, 2013, 3:37:50 AM

This is my submission:

Crappy image quality etc, but you get the general idea. Minimalistic black frame rhoa charging with REEP underneath in a box. 10 minutes of crappy sketching.
Last edited by Tornspirit on Dec 13, 2013, 3:51:14 AM
A Carcass Jack full body suit!

This is my submission
This is my third submission:

Pretty basic.
Inspired by Hex Master shenanigans in 1.0.3
“This is my submissions”

1) A t-shirt with traces of blood like if I was wearing my Bringer of Rain. ;)

2) A t-shirt with the huge skill tree ;) Possibility to have his own skill tree?

3) A Portal t-shirt (a portal on the front and on the back)

4) A recipe t-shirt with all the major vendor recipe, I will use it every day as a reminder!

Thx for the contest, it's really fun!
This Is My Submission:
Drawing of witch running along the bottom of the shirt (awash in a sea of loot perhaps) with the phrase "too much clutter" written above.
---
IGN: JeanVaalJean
Last edited by 5aml1 on Dec 19, 2013, 1:23:29 AM

The idea is to use the map as the shirt, revealing more of wraeclast would be pretty awesome, and I think that the initial act 1 zone fits wonderfully around the right shoulder of the shirt. I think it may look better if the actual zones are not present, so you just see the map.

I have no idea what i'm doing using photo editing software. I hope you guys like my idea and can use it as inspiration for something awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info