Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission:

Black shirt, on the front it says "stay out of the shadows"
on the back it says "they bite" with a graphic of an undying coming out or barely visible

Black shirt with a devourer (the burrower mob) on the bottom front-middle, above the groin area. The caption will be near the top of the devourer and will either read "Surprise!" or "I'm just happy to see you"

Black shirt, with a picture of Caliga smiling and a lightning graphic around him. The quote will say "Don't be so SHOCKED to see me" or "Shocking!" (similar to "SMASHING!")

Any color shirt, preferably black with the quote "They told me I could be anything" on the front and "So I became an exile" on the top back with a picture of the relevant exile.

Sorry I can't draw for beans. Here's a couple of ideas through text, I hope you have good imagination :D

EDIT: Each shirt can have the PoE icon on the lower portion of the right sleeve.
Last edited by SamuraiDukey on Jan 9, 2014, 10:05:50 PM
Hi, this is from me:

Main idea is a helix of fire\ice\lightning, colored in str\dex\int colors with logo on your back. Also, helix can be made as DNA.
IGN: Zemeraya
This is my submission.

My idea: make a series of T-shirts with various objects with funny descriptions.
Sorry for my English :)
Im a bit rusty at photoshop and was never very good to begin with but I got a couple concepts to throw out there.

This is my Submission:

A players first experience in POE involves waking up on a beach infested with zombies as you work your way to civilization only to be met by a large monstrous beast that begins wacking you in the face with a sword that he pulls out of his own body.

So my first concept is a play on a stereotypical beach postcard/t-shirt but with a bit of subtle gloom and doom. The sun is actually the moon, there a silhouette of a man with a sword sticking out of him, a couple unusually large crabs litter the sand, and you definitely don't want to go swimming.

Heres my attempt at what the front would look like and for the back probably just a POE logo and website centered on the top.

An alternate art option for this is a vertical scene with a beach front to the right or left side of the shirt and two silhouettes walking along the beach, as if it were a couple taking a romantic walk along the beach holding hands. However one of the silhouettes belongs to the unusually large hillock and the other silhouette is actually a corpse that Hillock isn't so much holding hands with as it is dragging. You can see the footsteps of hillock and the drag marks of his companion in the distance. Crabs litter the beach and again the moon would be in the backdrop.

For my second concept I created a concept of a band called 'Leap Slam,' The back of which includes a fictional tour that visits some of the most fun leap slam duengeons in the game. (Simian cave, necromantic crypt, and others.) To goal is to kind of make this look like it actually belongs to a real band. I just threw something together for the front, alternate art ideas are the various exiles playing their various instruments.

But that's what I got so far. I got one other that I might be adding tomorrow after I get home from work. Hope you like 'em.

This is my 3rd submission: Auralympic t-shirt

could not find high resolution aura images, so had to use the icons for graphics. :D

This is a conceptual idea. Details can be improved upon based on the theme.

High resolution:
Spoiler

MY 1st submission:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/698496/page/93#p6377175

My 2nd Submission:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/698496/page/94#p6392211

Thanks for viewing.

cheers.
Last edited by archzin on Jan 10, 2014, 5:41:28 AM
This is my Submission (Submitting all 3 options below)

The fundamental thought behind these designs is to use unique/iconic concepts from the game that are instantly recognizable and are an intrinsic part of the game as well.

The designs include both the T-Shirt Front & Back concepts.

OPTION #1

Concept
Skills with support gems, matching color and linked sockets is something I believe to be synonymous with PoE. This design illustrates how the game is embedded in the heart of the community and links/binds them together. The Chaos Orb design (on the back) is not only iconic in itself but also a personal favourite.

Original Hi-Res: http://i.imgur.com/fsqNSZp.png

OPTION #2

Concept
The game instantly captivates a player's heart and imagination. I couldn't find photos for the heart and brain that I'd have really liked to use. Kindly treat these as indicative only. Again using the iconic Chaos Orb and Greater Multiple Projectile (one of the most easily recognizable gem design) designs.

Original Hi-Res: http://i.imgur.com/suNF6WW.png

OPTION #3

Concept
Anyone who's ever joined the Trade chat would be familiar with the lotteries. Porting the lottery concept to the T-Shirt. This one is definitely a conversation starter.

Original Hi-Res: http://i.imgur.com/3I3NXJO.png

--
Credits:
T-Shirt template: mirceavlad.com
Photos: shutterstock.com
IGN: RandomMistake
"
xiwen wrote:
This is my submission:

Quick draft my shirt idea

We all know this is the winner.

Make this, I'll buy 2
This is my submission:

Front: "Sloth of Exile" , designed like the PoE logo

Back: Piety (or Hargan) lying in a beach chair , holding an umbrella drink (greyscale sketch would suffice here, as i imagine it)
IGN: Laubblaeser
This is my submission:

Our three favorite minibosses, who have all claimed at least one char from each of us.

I also intended to have it fully colored, with a blue-ish gradient background featuring a discreet snowflake and a spark, and the text being written in PoE's 3D letters, but I ran out of time.

Super high res: http://i.imgur.com/ELzxFaf.jpg

Original image:
IGN: Hauberdogken.
If you find me AFK, leave a message on the forum or add me and I'll get back to you.
Last edited by Hauberdogken on Jan 10, 2014, 10:48:10 AM
Hi

CreativeAspect
"
For my second concept I created a concept of a band called 'Leap Slam,' The back of which includes a fictional tour that visits some of the most fun leap slam duengeons in the game. (Simian cave, necromantic crypt, and others.) To goal is to kind of make this look like it actually belongs to a real band. I just threw something together for the front, alternate art ideas are the various exiles playing their various instruments.

When does Leap slam come to my area for a show?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info