Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission

Front/Back
/

The year is completely arbitrary and was picked solely for its look. I also considered that this might be judged as a "mature theme" so I went ahead and created a version that has the mentioning of "proof" and "brandy" removed (however "nightcap" is still present) along with an alternate border and color:

Front/Back
/

Larger view:
Last edited by florian on Jan 8, 2014, 8:48:19 PM
This is my submission

I think it encapsulates the game pretty well, non?

Branding on the back version, or all on one side version

Fonts are obviously placeholders for something more PoE related.

Last edited by mafooster on Jan 8, 2014, 7:50:54 PM
I just noticed that BarbarianBear posted a very similar submission to mine earlier today (he/she even mentioned the Imperial Nightcap and used similar colors) and for that I do apologize. For what it's worth I did have this image completed well before the holidays, but give BarbarianBear's submission a second look because I believe it is the better design:
"
BarbarianBear wrote:
Spoiler
This is my submission

Stylish and fashionable, whether relaxing in your quarters or enjoying an Imperial Nightcap at the bar.

Another Fairgraves related submission that I really liked was made by larrison. Ideally this would be turned into a sweet leather jacket but it should at least be put on a shirt:
"
larrison wrote:
Spoiler
This is my submission:

Rough image, can be on the front or back. If on the back, perhaps it could be accompanied by a similar allflame image on the front.
Shirt color is optional.

This is my submission

Same in big size

Welp, here goes nothing, this is my design, hopefully you think its a winner... I want that back piece soooo bad!

Also, im thinking I should have added it, but because im working with limited software, it would be a pain to go back, but the actual PoE logo should go in the bottom right/ left of the shirt, or the back maybe would be the best option...
IGN: @Kalotopinz /// @RabbitsAsid
This is my submission (#1)

The health/mana globe women holding the player. The mana globe woman is on the front with a blue glow, while the health globe woman is on the back with a red glow. Their chains wrap around and connect on the side.

The Path of Exile logo is also on the front in the upper corner opposite the mana globe woman. The logo can be on the left or the right depending on the orientation of the women. It should look good with any shirt color.

This is my submission (#2)

The health/mana globe women holding the six class portraits with the skill tree behind them. Each portrait glows the color associated with it, and the skill tree fades away from center. Beneath are the words “WHAT’S YOUR PATH?” in a grimy font, preferably in the same style as the logo font.

Some alternate slogans could be:

“CHOOSE YOUR PATH”
“YOUR PATH AWAITS”
“CHOOSE WISELY”
“THE PATH IS YOURS”
“THE PATH AWAITS”
Etc.

On the opposite side is the Path of Exile logo. I have included several versions of varying size and alternating between front and back. It should look good with any shirt color.
Hi

Thought I'd compile my 7 entries; there all based on media pop references are easily recognizable anywhere.

This is my submission:

1.Front of shirt:A picture of Dominus pointing his finger at you (like classic Uncle Sam propaganda) with catch phrase just below picture''Become a exile, get exiled to Wraeclast, meet new exiles and kill them'' and on the back of t-shirt GGG Logo with bloody weta pet

2. Front of shirt:A picture of all the orbs with phrase ''Got orbs?'' on back of shirt GGG logo

3.Front of shirt: All the exiles dancing like the old Calvin and Hobbes comic, on back:GGG logo with kiwi

4.Front of shirt: Scion huddled in prison cell with repeating phrase''Can't sleep the nightmares will get me, etc..'', on back of shirt, GGG logo with door to cell open, no scion and the words ''Go to sleep little nightmare'' scrawled on cell wall

5.Front of shirt: Shadow half in shadow(like classic scarface) with phrase'' In Wraeclast, you first got to get the gems. Then when you got the gems, you get the orbs. Once you got the orbs then you get the items.'' on back of shirt'' I like you Not-a-Cockroach'' with GGG logo.

6. Shirt has bugs all over it with front of shirt phrase''There will be bugs'', on back of shirt GGG logo grinding bugs.

7.Front of T-shirt is written:Waking up on a beach and fighting a zombie from killing your comrade:One gem
Purchase 4 link,5 socket item from Greust: 1 Alteration orb
Fighting your way through countless hordes: 1 unique item, a few magic items and plenty of white items
Smashing that last Barrel in the dark corner of a dungeon and a Mirror of Kalandra drops:Priceless
On back of T-shirt: There are some games money can buy. But for everyone else there's Path of Exile.

cheers to everyone that placed a shirt submission
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Rather late entry and of the pages that I read through it didn't show up so hope this hasn't been done

rather simple idea as an in joke for the skill tree, on the front have a path of exile logo in the top right and then a life-node symbol in the middle of the t-shirt. nothing on the back or even grinding gear games logo if people felt it was necessary.

and that's all folks :) simplicity at its finest lol.

Regards,
Thraxeus
This is my submission:

Simple concept rough...

So yeah I basically got the idea from Chris's (OP's) forum sig with the rings.... =)

Last edited by Busdriver_Jow on Jan 9, 2014, 6:38:59 AM
This is my submission

I hacked up something real fast, more or less just for fun.

NSFW!

Spoiler

"
Also, we're hoping people will be able to wear these shirts in public without feeling silly.

U no fun, lol... :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info