Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission:
Text on the front:
"My other shirt is a 6 link."

The back could be a 5 or 6 socket item, missing a couple links.
The 'o' in other could be replaced with a fusing, too, if it looks appropriate.
Last edited by Xethik on Dec 13, 2013, 12:20:48 AM
This is my submission:

1. Black T-shirt with Health/ES globe on the chest, which includes the chained woman art that surrounds it.
I wish I could draw better, maybe I will try though =)
I think a shirt for each of the Act 2 bandits (and Eramir, of course!) would be cool. The bandit quest is an important decision after all!

Perhaps just an image of the NPCs and some appropriate flair.
IGN - DiscoBadger
This is my submission:

Black T-Shirt w/ White Text/Sketch or
White T-Shirt w/ Black Text/Sketch

T-Shirt with a huge Exalted Orb sketch covering most of the front & sides of the shirt.

Text on the chest of the shirt:
Spoiler
"Reflects 1 Physical Damage to Melee Attackers"

Maybe PoE logo on the top center back near the neck as well. Font will stand out more than the sketch.
@porkguy
This is My submission.

Something simple on the front, path of exile logo or maybe a tiny version of the skill tree would be sick. EDIT: pretty much anything small at all even just an Exalt or a Mirror on the front with Path of exlie on it.

And on the back maybe a picture of the scion with her foot on Piety or Kole's head or(insert most hated mob type/boss here)

Above it scion quote "Go to bed, little nightmare!"

Just a shout out to the sick voice acting in this game as well.

id draw it for you guys but i have no art skill whatsoever

10/10 would buy
Last edited by Voidmonster on Dec 13, 2013, 12:31:42 AM
This is my submission:
I would love to see a shirt based on the new flag art model that has swords all around it.

I imagine a simple single color print with the different swords sticking into the ground (aka the bottom of the shirt)coming up at all sorts of angles. The flag would come up the front, hanging with a bit of furl and slight lean. On the flag would be an iconic symbol, which could be the lion like on the original art piece or a similarly unique icon.

The back could have the lore text from the flag, maybe a GGG cog outline,
or maybe something witty like "Will you honor the fallen, and become a champion of Wraeclast?"

for reference, the piece i am discussing: http://i.imgur.com/8irtR7K.jpg
This is my submission :
1- "I killed Kripparrian" will be written on the front of a black t-shirt.

2- "I live, I learn, I kill" will be written with one and big "I", also "live", "learn" and "kill" will be written as a list. i created a sketch with using my insane paint skills for this. http://s24.postimg.org/mprz5g001/image.jpg?noCache=1386914816
Last edited by ogamii on Dec 13, 2013, 1:08:12 AM
This is my submission.

Front: Each of the character portraits arranged in an arc across the chest of the shirt.

Back: Written in the POE font used on the main logo, "Choose Your Path"

Feel free to reverse the design if you feel it is more suitable.
This is my submission:

1.Being able to select an amount of linked sockets (à la tabula rasa t-shirt) but having the ability to select from all the skill gems to put inside it that use the inventory (not equipped) designs. For example: I could pick a 5 link and select Blood Magic, Ethereal Knife, Item Rarity, Added fire damage and Faster projectiles. Fellow PoE players could recognize the skills people "use" in-game....irl ! Would cost more to make (and buy) because of custom-made.

2. Path of exile logo inbetween the shoulderblades. Image of selected class at the front (could be any, our choice)

3. "Escape to the world of Wraeclast" on the back. "Exile" or "I am an Exile" in the front (with poe's signature art style). For coolness, can add the picture of the scepter of the gods at the front.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info