Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

A completely black T-shirt, with the bright red image of the heart from the generic life nodes on the upper left of the chest. Might need a little embellishing, perhaps as it appears in some of the life regen nodes. Possibly with a small logo on the back near the bottom.

Not identifiable as videogamey to non-players.

This is my submission.
This is my submission:

Picture of an exile of any class in the front starring downwards. The rest of the shirt (front/back/sides) will be all the bosses that are found throughout the game (i.e. Merveil, Vaal, Bandits, Piety, Dominus, even maybe some random monsters as well)

Logo will be on the front of the shirt.
@porkguy
This is my submission.

Front: Picture of an Alch orb with the letters oholic beside it.

Back: Path of Exile logo center top.
this is my submission*

i was exiled to wraeclast and all i got was this lousy shirt

Spoiler
Last edited by nheowitzki on Dec 13, 2013, 1:21:12 AM
{edit} This is my submission

HL3 CONFIRMED
Last edited by AfroComrade on Dec 18, 2013, 8:00:27 PM
My entries:

"Discharge" Shirt: basically a black t-shirt with 3 charge orbs of each type on it, with a full wrap around print so that the orbs are on the front/sides/back and it looks like you're wearing three rings (not necessarily on the same plane like in-game) of moving, glowing, charge orbs, ready to be detonated for stupid amounts of damage. I know that most discharge based characters have way more than 3 max charges, but I feel like having too many of them would crowd the shirt/design. If full wrap around print isn't available, then maybe just strategically positioning them on the front and back?

"Cast on Damage Taken": Front says "HIT ME", and back is either a 6-link design with a cast on damage taken gem highlighted and its tooltip displayed, just its tooltip, or simply the text "I've got Cast on Damage Taken in a 6-link."

"Scion Flask Pinup": Scion holding up a flask like a vintage soda ad. Could be an elemental resistance flask with elemental effects behind her, or just a mana flask to keep with the blue psionic color scheme she spots in PoE promotional things.

"Scion Origin Story": Black shirt with a white small/medium Path of Exile logo on the front, and on the back a white, line art only Scion walking away holding a bloody dagger. Possibly a dead husband on the floor.

Yes Scion is my favorite exile how can you tell?
Last edited by sparklepeep on Dec 13, 2013, 12:44:25 AM
This is my submission:

Idea 1:
Plain color t-shirt with the text "Are you Exalted?" but instead of the word "exalted" you put a picture of an Exalted Orb

Idea 2:
A t-shirt with the text "This is a +20 quality product" and the picture of an armourer's scrap

Idea 3:
A t-shirt with the text "I just dropped this crappy Unique" The word "Unique" would be in orange letters

Idea 4:
"I'm not fat, there must be a Massive Shrine near" t-shirt

Idea 5:
Small sized t-shirt with the text "This is the effect of the Rat's nest I'm wearing"
This is my submission:

Since the new supporter packs are here. We could put the back attachments (any tier) in the back of the T-shirts. And in the front, a small Path of Exile logo at the left chest.

I couldn't find a front-view image of the back attachment (small size, I had to enlarge them), but I found those.

PS.: I'm not very good with image editing. :P

Filtro de Itens - https://br.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/190
Last edited by MaskedChimp on Dec 13, 2013, 12:56:49 AM
This is my submission:

Submission #1
Front: Eternal or Chaos
Back: Have Path of Exile [Large font] spelled out with currency from the game.

Submission #2
Front: Resurrect button with a dead exile underneath it
Back: Path of Exile logo [Center Middle] and underneath with the words "Live hardcore, die hardcore!". Of course we can work with the phrase :).

Submission #3
Front: A enemy from the game such as a Rhoa (like the picture on the right).
Back: Path of Exile logo with a scenery from the game including critters and monsters.

Submission #4
Front: A small Path of Exile logo [top right corner] with currency from the game underneath it like a chart.
Back: More currency from the game like a chart as well.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Dec 13, 2013, 2:29:25 AM
This is my submission.

Written in the Path of Exile-Logo-Font:

"Master of Scions"

For all the students playing PoE :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info