Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my submission:

On the back, 3 or 5 claw marks to give the impression you've been sliced by the "Demon Hand Cleave" skill effect. Claw marks are large enough to preview poe content within the pucture wounds, say maybe the main story bosses. Add some blood dripping effects and layer "Exiled" over it all.

On the front, simple poe logo on top left chest

Inside joke: incorporate /oos somehow.
This is my submission.

Detailed artwork of the old auras surrounding the waist, with a Chromatic Orb disco ball at the top center on the back.
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Dec 13, 2013, 1:04:38 AM
My submission:

on the front Dominus, first form, with a town portal
on the back: I survived Wraeclast!

This is my submission.

1. Black/White T-Shirt (or something in the style of a turtleneck maybe, aka turtleneck and chain) with a Unique Amulet that's noticeable right off the bat to players like Eye of Chayula.

2. Colored shirt based on Unique armor with the same idea as above. IE a CI/ES based one would have the shirt based off of Shavronne's Wrappings, Eye of Chayula, Auxium... A Life/Armour base would be based off of Kaom's Heart, Carnage Heart, Wurm's Molt/Headhunter?.

3. One shirt for each class. On the front it says "I am a *class name*". Right below it shows the character select screen with the class in front as if you were picking that class. On the back it says "What class are you?" with the Path of Exile logo right below it.

Bonus: Hoodies like number 2, only with their respective helmet.

Double Bonus: All of the above as a onesie...... DO IT I WILL WEAR IT ON STREAM! :D
Last edited by genjiarmorxii on Dec 14, 2013, 12:37:01 AM
When are you going to change the portal avatar picture to match what they are in game?
Anyway...

This is my submission:

I think a passive skill tree would make a really cool shirt.
Last edited by Flarezium on Dec 13, 2013, 1:11:28 AM
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
This is my submission:

Class shirts where you have the class standing on top of their tree with there "path" highlighted

you can have class quotes like for Marauder "Death is my brother. I do not fear him."

and on the back can be "what path will you take?"

OR

all the class staring at a giant skill tree possibility in water brush art like sf4
Ign: Zeroes
Last edited by ZeroesPoe on Dec 13, 2013, 1:35:28 AM
This is my submission:

Front:

COME AT ME

[pic of charging Rhoa]

BRHOA

Back:

(top centered)
[POE logo from Forum bar]
This is so draw to win.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
This is my submission:

I'd love to see a holographic or full body version of this, probably need to be minus the arms unless, its a long sleeve T-shirt.

This is my submission:

T-shirts with your level of support across the front.

Examples

Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 13, 2013, 1:33:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info