Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

"

"Desync Happens" on the front with the resurrect button below it.

Funny, but not exactly something they're gonna want to advertise their game with.
This is my submission.

with the PoE logo bottom center (my editing skills suck ass, and all I have is MS Paint, or I'd have put it in there)
This is my submission:

Have a large spaced out "Exile" on the back. Have story bosses align with one letter doing their signature moves. For example Brutus smash in front of E, Fidelitas lightning strike in front of X, Vall Lightning beam, Piety ice shot, etc.
This is my submission:

1)Black T-shirt with picture of map receptacle in front, center of chest...
On the back have a larger image of the golden globe of the map device when spinning with the PoE logo or just "Path of Exile" text over it.

2)Black T-shirt with small PoE logo in front, on the back have the starting point circles of each class from the passive skill tree on the back in the proper formation.(Maybe have different ones with the attributes in the starting points for different classes i.e scion start, witch start, etc...)

3)White or black T-shirt with divine and exalted orb on the front, on the back with text "May RNGesus be with you."

P.S. Sorry no pictures, I suck at editing. :P
YAWCK

Last edited by Flaze on Dec 13, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
This is my submission:

I really like simple things such as a larger version of this on the front/back.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
This is my submission :

First I would love a snow cap that looks like a Wolf Pelt helm.

Now for a shirt :

I would like a black shirt with red blood splatter pattern. The Chest would read "Extra Gore" and on the back would be a wicked picture of Brutus.
"
Hodari wrote:
"

"Desync Happens" on the front with the resurrect button below it.

Funny, but not exactly something they're gonna want to advertise their game with.

Yeah I thought about that, but GGG has always been so up front with everything, be it good or bad, so I figured it was worth a shot!
Last edited by IRespectYouBro on Dec 13, 2013, 1:37:07 AM
This is my submission:

Quick draft my shirt idea
This is my submission: White shirt with a stylized version of the skill tree centered to the side of the front and wrapping around the back. Skill tree would be just black lines, with small black nodes for noteables and keystones would be slightly larger andcoloured with their most appropriate stat colour (Green/Blue/Red), no other nodes included in the design, just the pathways, noteables and keystones. Black Path of Exile logo over right breast text only, with 3 nodes of the same shape and colour as the keystones where the character faces are on the main logo.

Hopefully simplification of the tree would make for a more striking shirt and be interesting to look at even without knowledge of the game. Simple art would make any printing misalignment and other technical dificulties less noticeable.
Last edited by Taggrip on Dec 13, 2013, 1:44:27 AM
This is my submission:
http://imgur.com/6iRPPo7
Spoiler

version 2.0 with higher res art:

The big juicy life wheel that everyone tries to go for
Over the left breast, covering the heart

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a higher res version
Last edited by Hooi on Dec 13, 2013, 2:28:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type