Too racy?

Not racy enough?

Perhaps this limerick by /u/jaqq from the POE subreddit might help

Oh, how many died fighting
The great dildo of lightning
Sits up on his hill
Waiting to kill
My sphincter is already tightening

Also, I wanted to use the new tiki totem art but apparently kuduku was changed back in 1.0.3
"
Gravethought wrote:

The front is a large Path of Exile logo. The back reads "I run faster without this". Black tee shirt base.

This one is probably my favorite so far. Clever idea!
This is My Submission:

A black shirt with a stylized drawing or minimalist design of a diamond kiwi (just something that is not an image taken straight from the game) on the front of the shirt, and on the back (or the front, where ever you like) it says, "I am my own DIAMOND KIWI". then have your GGG logo somewhere like the back of the shirt up by the collar and then have your signature "Path of Exile" under the Kiwi image (or the back, again where ever you like). Viola you have a POE shirt that a girl might actually wear outside the house.
This is my submission:

"Leadership" keystone artwork with text "takes skills" below
THIS IS MY SUBMISSION :D :D :D

I can't draw so forgive me!

Front of shirt: Scion looking into the Mirror of Kalandra. We can only see her back, but her front side is reflected by the mirror; I'm not sure how big the mirror is supposed to be lore-wise, but her reflection can be adjusted accordingly. One of her hands should have a sword/dagger in position as if she'd just thrown it. And the mirror with her reflection has crack in the middle. With a quote (top or bottom of T-shirt), "I'm not who I used to be."

Back of shirt: The backside of the MoK, with a crack in the middle and a bunch of spectral projectiles (from Spectral Throw) coming out. If too difficult, maybe just the spectral projectiles coming out. Lastly, Path of Exile logo at the bottom of the shirt.

Note: Scion's weapon can be any from the game. Whichever is easiest to draw yet still stylish. Her clothes should be the same idea or her original clothes should be fine as well (as different people have different feelings about in-game armours).

Hopefully the description makes sense. I tried not to be super specific so the artist still has choices with the vast weapons/armours in game. If there's any questions, please ask.
This is my submission. (Again).

Design 3: "Racer's chest alternate"

Grey color t shirt with "Plate Vest" and "Armor: 14" on the front.

On the back it reads: "Forgot to turn off autoequip again..."

Design 4: "I'm Rich!.... maybe"

A black tee shirt with on the front, the unique label colored text "Occultist's Vestment"

On the back, "Please be Shavronne's this time"

Design 5: "This one is for Willy"

A white tee with a picture of a meerkat on the front and the path of exile logo.

On the back, "MEER OF KILANDRA!"
Last edited by Gravethought on Dec 13, 2013, 2:41:24 AM
This is my submission

Remember the fallen.
Standard Alternative Art sale: /1241116
Hardcore Alternative Art sale: /1241123
Last edited by Cestoda on Dec 13, 2013, 2:29:44 AM
The T-shirt front should simulate the information you'd be given if highlighting the mods of a chest, except it should have clearly been someone trying to exalt a good roll and got Thorny.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
This is my submission:
im have new acc brezhneff
Last edited by Erqi on Dec 22, 2013, 3:05:33 PM
This is my submission. Unfortunately, I cannot art, so I will use MSPaint.
An artist would put better emphasis on the Descry, can change up colors any which way.

Also, I LOVE Hooi's idea for a closed circle of life nodes centered on where the wearer's heart would be. (Page 7) That is gold, almost want it as bad as mine.
Last edited by BooleanCube on Dec 13, 2013, 2:47:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info