Path of Exile logo

Text:
"Some things in life you can't refuse"

A large image of the scion could also be used in conjunction
Last edited by crosshair_x on Dec 13, 2013, 2:49:57 AM
Black T-Shirt with the design of the Cloak of Defiance
. I think it would be pretty cool.
This is my submission:

with words: Have you ever felt the touch of god???

Last edited by TrueMurfey on Dec 13, 2013, 1:55:33 AM
A player laying on the ground,surrounded by the dreaded Corrupt Blood bubbles of doom. With text saying "Should've brought the staunch pot" or the classic #RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
twitch.tv/JeremyDwayne
youtube.com/JeremyDwayne
This is my submission:

Photochromic shirt. White t-shirt. On the front, there are 5 sockets (RGGGB), with 2 separate links (R-G, G-G-B). When shirt is exposed to sunlight, the last socket appears (R) and the whole 6S become 6L. The Path of Exile logo on the top of the back is black and white only and when exposed to sunlight would be filled with colors. If possible, a pile of Jeweller's Orbs and Orbs of Fusing appear on the bottom of the front when the shirt is exposed to sunlight.

When somebody (PoE player or otherwise) saw this shirt, you got a lot of story to tell. Just hope J!NX can actually do it, lol.
This is my submission.

Submission one: The "Double Rainbow" Design.

A 6 socket chest with two chromatic three links. White tee shirt base.

On the back it reads "What does it mean?"

Submission Two: The "Racer's chest" Design:

The front is a large Path of Exile logo. The back reads "I run faster without this". Black tee shirt base.

This is my submission:

A "119 Points Left" tab artwork, a highlighted starting node (Scion life!), and text below "what's your build?"
This is my submission:

"There is no monkey level"
With perhaps artwork of a hoard of monkeys, and even a unique looking ape chieftain.

[/end submission]

This is my submission:

A picture of a (possibly cartoonish?) shadow in cargo pants saying "I need more pockets!"

[/end submission]

Those are the two I lack the skill to make artwork for, I'll try to create visual renditions of future ideas :P

My submission

Red shirt with right half covered with white energy shield

Back text 'Chaos Inoculated'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info