Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

here's my submission

i think if you make a really crappy drawing of big D you may get away with it lol
This is my submission:

Another proposal about cartoonish theme, having the characters "rush" for a treasure of any kind, (currency, large chest, even a unque drop". The image of them rushing over eachother, kicking eachother in a big pile of scramble against the target. Enviourment could be any area ingame, like a cave or a palace.
IGN: nFzGenesis
"
Taggrip wrote:
This is my submission: White shirt with a stylized version of the skill tree centered to the side of the front and wrapping around the back. Skill tree would be just black lines, with small black nodes for noteables and keystones would be slightly larger andcoloured with their most appropriate stat colour (Green/Blue/Red), no other nodes included in the design, just the pathways, noteables and keystones. Black Path of Exile logo over right breast text only, with 3 nodes of the same shape and colour as the keystones where the character faces are on the main logo.

Hopefully simplification of the tree would make for a more striking shirt and be interesting to look at even without knowledge of the game. Simple art would make any printing misalignment and other technical dificulties less noticeable.

Love your project! :)
CASUAL GAMER
someone already had the idea earlier page 6 or 7 i think but not quite the effect.

(Text Only, appropriate font pls.)
This is my submission: "1 remaining"

Those of you will know :)
This is my submission:

The front would have the GGG logo on the right breast pocket location, the back would have a cartoonish Scion sitting on a pile of luggage with the words "Too much baggage." underneath.
Last edited by Marquoz on Dec 13, 2013, 3:30:04 AM
This is my submission

1. Maybe have all the exiles posing in one group photo all casting one spell pertaining to their class, Marauder doing ground slam, Duelist Reaving Scion Spec throw, Shadow Eternal knives, Ranger doing burning arrow, Templar casting Glacial Hammer, and lastly witch casting raise zombies or fireball, then Have the path of exile on the back with alot of color and details for each spell.

2. Color or detail the shirt as-if to look like the bramble jack/Belly of the beast with 6linked 6 sockets

3. Kaoms heart design with 6linked sockets all white with beast mode on the back? haha

4. Have a blue green and red Gem in a triangular formation with the words Strength Dexterity and intellect written next to them
This is my submission.

Seems like you guys are mainly looking for just one t-shirt though, rather than multiple similar t-shirts so if this were to get picked I guess the best way to go about deciding which belt to actually go with would to have a community poll.

EDIT: Adding my second submission to this post as well.

"
TheWolfBeard wrote:
Here's my second submission.

The hardcore version could also have the smaller trim that the Hardcore banner has.
Last edited by TheWolfBeard on Dec 16, 2013, 12:46:33 AM
This is my submission
-
have a picture of dominus and his right "hand of god" in a pose
(Picture used as reference ONLY)

use it with his charging pose for his lightning attack <<
With the words (Exiled Yet?) in Path of Exile's logo font.
At the back would be the mark of the something[Appears on warlods mark, immortal call,noticeboard]
-
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
Last edited by DeathzStalkerz on Dec 13, 2013, 3:27:49 AM
“This is my submission”

Colours of the texts and the shirt may be anything you guys see best fit, I'm just so bad with the editing images this was easiest for me. Also I could only copy the image of the EB and CI, but I would like it to be the whole passive like in the tree with the circle. CI should in my opinion be on the front to get attention with only word "Iron" and when you watch the guy behind you would see word "man" (ofc ladies might have here Iron Lady)and EB understanding the whole joke

Last edited by Qraparta on Dec 13, 2013, 3:24:24 AM
This is my submission,

A black shirt with the Immortal Call art on the front of it. Underneath the art it would say either, "It's nice not being dead yet!" or "I no longer need fear; destiny has seen to that."

On the back of the shirt would be the Path of Exile logo.

It would look something like this. It wouldn't have the jungle behind Immortal Call, the text would be a different font, and the shirt is meant to be black, not purplish.
Also, the text should probably be above the image. Don't want to have it appear as if you are looking at the wearers crotch!

http://imgur.com/a/mO2pJ
Last edited by Fatto on Dec 13, 2013, 6:27:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info