1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

So forgive me if it was mentioned, but do these packs have an expiration date? If so when? Thanks GGG :)

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it

"
We haven't worked out an exact timeframe yet but they'll be available until at least the start of March. We'll post as soon as we have more information.

Maybe want to add that to the news post? Anywho, thank you again! Enjoying storm call a ton and looking forward to purchasing one of these new packs :D
Last edited by ganfta on Nov 29, 2013, 2:43:09 AM
Any chance for premium stash tab upgrade bundles? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Jonathan has posted his incident report about the 1.0.2 deployment downtime.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Hello :)

Is there a log somewhere to check purchases I've made? I already wrote an email about using some money I spent yesterday going towards a pack (before I saw this thread), but I had no idea you would be generous enough to include since the beginning of release.

Should I write them again if I find out the exact amount I would owe? I hate to clutter up your email with yet another email and the corrected amount >.<

Thank you :D
Last edited by Yukionna on Nov 29, 2013, 2:45:00 AM
Gosh, I wasn't expecting these so soon! Very cool stuff. I'm sad the final pack doesn't have the create-a-unique bundled in though. What do we do if we don't want a 2nd forum avatar?
"
Yukionna wrote:
Hello :)

Is there a log somewhere to check purchases I've made? I already wrote an email about using some money I spent yesterday going towards a pack (before I saw this thread), but I had no idea you would be generous enough to include since the beginning of release.

Should I write them again if I find out the exact amount I would owe? I hate to clutter up your email with yet another email and the corrected amount >.<

Thank you :D

I think there's a page under your account profile that shows transactions.

"
Bunnu wrote:
Gosh, I wasn't expecting these so soon! Very cool stuff. I'm sad the final pack doesn't have the create-a-unique bundled in though. What do we do if we don't want a 2nd forum avatar?

Talk to support! They may be able to work something out, like more points.

Btw guys! Soundtrack downloads were broken but should now be fixed!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 29, 2013, 3:13:33 AM
Looking forward to the stash tabs sale since I ran out of space again! I only hope someone looks at my ticket about combining the Steam points purchases and counting them toward a support pack before the sale ends, so that I can upgrade the pack to a higher tier and use those points for the tabs.
"
Chris wrote:
Talk to support! They may be able to work something out, like more points

Alright, I might actually just give it to someone else if that's possible, since I already have more points than I know what to do with.

I actually just noticed that the create-a-unique isn't in the microtransaction shop anymore either, is that new?
"
Chris wrote:

I think there's a page under your account profile that shows transactions.

Sorry I must've been blind not to see that >.<

Would it be alright to go ahead and charge the difference before emailing them?
*throws $$$ @ GGG*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info