1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

"
BehelitOutlaw wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
"
Can you no longer upgrade point packs to supporter packs? I can't find the portion of the website that shows all the packs you've purchased - is it still there and I've just forgotten (it's been a while), or did it move or go away?

click HOME then MY ACCOUNT and 'account transactions' is on the right hand side of the page.

Hmmmm i don't have the option.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8117/qvtp.jpg

Yes you do. Click on account transactions.
can i ask something? the hats will be on any discount till december 7?
warrior!

but guys u gotta fix the portal in maps!

:)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
I am slightly disappointed with the supporter packs what they contain. Portals and back enhancement seems bad in comparison with some regular micro transaction effects released in past months and not even slightly comparable with the open beta support packs (all the effects were really amazing). In the new ones, there is no "here, take my money" feeling.

I guess i will have to wait for GGG to release something sweet as regular micro transaction. Then it will be worth to buy pack just for the points.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Ups, I did it again... .

"
Altexatorka wrote:
I am slightly disappointed with the supporter packs what they contain. Portals and back enhancement seems bad in comparison with some regular micro transaction effects released in past months and not even slightly comparable with the open beta support packs (all the effects were really amazing). In the new ones, there is no "here, take my money" feeling.

I guess i will have to wait for GGG to release something sweet as regular micro transaction. Then it will be worth to buy pack just for the points.

That's why Close/Open BETA Supporter Pack are REALLY EXCLUSIVE.
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Dec 2, 2013, 12:04:34 PM
OMG 1 moar pack YOLO SWAG
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"

Hmmmm i don't have the option.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8117/qvtp.jpg

Yes you do. Click on account transactions.[/quote]

I am in account transaction and like you can see my pack isn't even listed with the open beta pack
Late to the party, i suppose.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info