1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

To clarify, the Premium Stash Tab Bundle sale will start approximately 26 hours from now and will run all day Saturday and Sunday, Pacific Time. We're aware that some supporters are waiting for a Regular Stash Tab Bundle sale and we'll try to have one up in a few weeks!

Please note that Portal Effects and Back Attachments aren't limited to the new packs. While the ones in the packs are exclusive status symbols, we have added some to the regular microtransaction store and have more complex awesome ones coming up.

The new Supporter Packs don't include a custom Unique option! While we'd love to offer this, we have to first get through our backlog of existing ones from Closed and Open Beta. It'll be offered again in the future once we're all caught up.

Custom Portal Effects don't currently display on end-game Map Portals because they're not created by players. Using a Portal Scroll in a Map just moves the portal to you. We're investigating allowing those Portals to be overridden also in a subsequent patch.

Steam users are able to buy either of the first two new Supporter Packs by pressing "M" in-game and clicking "Buy Points". Larger ones exceed the amount we can process on their service, but if you're interested in upgrading to a higher one, it can be done on our site. Go to your profile and you'll find a list of transactions that can be upgraded.

If you've purchased Point Packs since Release and would like to combine them towards a Supporter Pack, please email Support for help! They have a small email backlog at the moment but will get to you as soon as they can. Thanks again for the support!

Edit: As you know, deployment of 1.0.2 hit a technical snag and we had to roll back to 1.0.1c for a while. Jonathan has written a postmortem with a full explanation of what happened and what we're doing to avoid it in the future. It was a harrowing experience, but it's all working now. Enjoy the patch!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 29, 2013, 2:40:20 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris how long do I have to save up for these supporter packs? :-)

We haven't worked out an exact timeframe yet but they'll be available until at least the start of March. We'll post as soon as we have more information.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
So do these packs give one portal skin you have to move between characters, or does it apply to the whole account at once?

You can apply it to as many characters as you want.

"
Matonk wrote:
Are upgrades still an option for steam users? I bought my points packs through steam wallet (which may explain why I can't see them on the site transaction history) but am definitely interested in these supporter packs.

Edit: I see where it says on the post it should be upgradable, though I still can't find any upgrade options. Guess I'll be trying support about it in the morning.

Contact support - they may ask you to buy more points using Steam and then they'll combine it allll together.
Jonathan has posted his incident report about the 1.0.2 deployment downtime.
"
Yukionna wrote:
Hello :)

Is there a log somewhere to check purchases I've made? I already wrote an email about using some money I spent yesterday going towards a pack (before I saw this thread), but I had no idea you would be generous enough to include since the beginning of release.

Should I write them again if I find out the exact amount I would owe? I hate to clutter up your email with yet another email and the corrected amount >.<

Thank you :D

I think there's a page under your account profile that shows transactions.

"
Bunnu wrote:
Gosh, I wasn't expecting these so soon! Very cool stuff. I'm sad the final pack doesn't have the create-a-unique bundled in though. What do we do if we don't want a 2nd forum avatar?

Talk to support! They may be able to work something out, like more points.

Btw guys! Soundtrack downloads were broken but should now be fixed!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 29, 2013, 3:13:33 AM
"
obadonke wrote:
Darn it. I may actually have to skip my "usual" tier of support this time 'round. Shame that we may only have 3 months to find the money for the *Release* pack. If we had until end of 2014 then I'm almost certain I'd get the Conqueror pack.

Perhaps GGG are planning to have even more packs for later releases. If not, why not make the Release supporter packs available for eternity?

I think payment plans can be extended for a while after the packs end, but if it's a problem to afford the pack, please hold onto your money. You've contributed so much already :)
"
Archey wrote:
I'm assuming the supporter packs can be upgraded like during the closed beta?

IE: I buy Champion, and later get conqueror?

Yep!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info