1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

I want to be a Warrior, but my wallet says no. I think I'm already supporter packed out. Sorry :(
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
sweet! I feel like adding purchasable back slots and portal effects is a good area with lots of free space to release items within.
Nice pack
Is portal effect supposed to be visible to me? Because even after activating my champion's arrival effect I still see plain old blue teleports =(
"
Roleplayer wrote:
Is portal effect supposed to be visible to me? Because even after activating my champion's arrival effect I still see plain old blue teleports =(

1. Did you go into the mtx menu and activate it (like pets)?
2. It doesn't wort on map portals.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Roleplayer wrote:

2. It doesn't wort on map portals.

1. Yes I did.
2. "Great", so as I am only farming maps lately - I cannot even see these effects? Big bummer.
"
Roleplayer wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Roleplayer wrote:

2. It doesn't work on map portals.

1. Yes I did.
2. "Great", so as I am only farming maps lately - I cannot even see these effects? Big bummer.

Somewhere in this thread Chris (I think) says that map portals are done differently than standard ones, so the portal effect can't be applied to it yet, but they hope to get around that in the future so we can see our portal effects on maps.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
First POE post,

Great game, purchased a survivor pack to support you guys, please keep up the good work.

On a side note... I just wish more people would play and support this game, often times I log in on merciless difficulty only to see that there aren't enough ppl playing! Play more peep!
This set of packs look quite underwhelming, would have preferred if the alternate weapon set was displayed on the back instead of supplies.. Gonna pass up these packs :(
"
onefinemess wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
"
Can you no longer upgrade point packs to supporter packs? I can't find the portion of the website that shows all the packs you've purchased - is it still there and I've just forgotten (it's been a while), or did it move or go away?

click HOME then MY ACCOUNT and 'account transactions' is on the right hand side of the page.

Found it, thanks!

Hmmmm i don't have the option.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8117/qvtp.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info