1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

Currently at work, can't check it myself:
Can someone have a look at the scalings of fire-skills for me? I need to know which ones have been reduced.
So do these packs give one portal skin you have to move between characters, or does it apply to the whole account at once?
great. keep it up. thank you ggg
I was about to buy some points, perfect timing for new supporter packs!
Are upgrades still an option for steam users? I bought my points packs through steam wallet (which may explain why I can't see them on the site transaction history) but am definitely interested in these supporter packs.

Edit: I see where it says on the post it should be upgradable, though I still can't find any upgrade options. Guess I'll be trying support about it in the morning.
Last edited by Matonk on Nov 29, 2013, 2:32:14 AM
About time I pay you guys back for the hundreds of hours worth of entertainment.
Sweet looking portals. Rigid and lackluster backpack effects that mostly only look good while your character is standing still. Cool ingame balancing stuffs.
"
So do these packs give one portal skin you have to move between characters, or does it apply to the whole account at once?

You can apply it to as many characters as you want.

"
Matonk wrote:
Are upgrades still an option for steam users? I bought my points packs through steam wallet (which may explain why I can't see them on the site transaction history) but am definitely interested in these supporter packs.

Edit: I see where it says on the post it should be upgradable, though I still can't find any upgrade options. Guess I'll be trying support about it in the morning.

Contact support - they may ask you to buy more points using Steam and then they'll combine it allll together.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So glad to see the supporter packs returning. I was afraid the last of them were in open beta. I may get another pack in the future, but for now, my wallet is hurting from paying off the divine pack. That Tabula Rasa T-shirt will make it all worth it, though.
Thanks for finally releasing new portal skins, that is really awesome. I was considering getting a pack, but unfortunately I dont want anything in the packs & dont like the particular set of portals that have been released all that much. It would be a steep price for me to pay if I didnt actually like the portal so I will probably end up not buying one this time.

Sorry GGG. (I am still interested in seeing what new portal skins come out that you mentioned)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info