1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

Amazing! I would like to know the number of packs sold this weekend!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Pretty sure GGG just made all of the money
DAMN YOU GGG CONSTANTLY REACHING YOUR HAND IN MY POCKET WITH AMAZING MTX SKINS!!!

Seriously, the people who make these effects need a pat on the back

There goes 120$ as soon as i can properly see the videos for more than just the first portal
Chris, if I bought a Conqueror pack let's say... and you came up with the make-a-unique option later on, would I be able to easily upgrade accordingly? how much more would I have to pay?

I love making uniques and want to know how exactly I can go about doing this. Thanks.
"
NIRee_ wrote:
@disconnected from patching server before patching complite @

why i cant make an update? everything was working fine till restart to patch. Run as admin same issue.

I am having the same issue!
"
dlrr wrote:
Chris, if I bought a Conqueror pack let's say... and you came up with the make-a-unique option later on, would I be able to easily upgrade accordingly? how much more would I have to pay?

I love making uniques and want to know how exactly I can go about doing this. Thanks.

Based on my experience upping from divine to exalted OB packs, they email you faster than any support normally would, ask exactly what you want and if it would be ok to charge the card on your account to up the pack, and its done as soon as you send the ok. I'm sure nothing but the speed of the reply will have changed
"
ToasterNugget wrote:
"
NIRee_ wrote:
@disconnected from patching server before patching complite @

why i cant make an update? everything was working fine till restart to patch. Run as admin same issue.

I am having the same issue!

MINE START DOWNLOAD! Hallelujah ! Prolly the patching server has to many request
IGN NIRee_

Last edited by NIRee_ on Nov 29, 2013, 2:07:37 AM
snif, snif...I'm so happy. :D
Thanks for patch guys. This game is beginning to rival cod 4 as my favorite game of all time.
Thanks for your work, GGG.
And thank you all (other) supporters who help keeping this game running and GGG fed.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info