1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

"
Bunnu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Talk to support! They may be able to work something out, like more points

Alright, I might actually just give it to someone else if that's possible, since I already have more points than I know what to do with.

I actually just noticed that the create-a-unique isn't in the microtransaction shop anymore either, is that new?

They want to catch up their backlog first. It goes back to closed beta still apparently
The new packs are just awesome! Great work guys. Cant wait to get my hands on the Warrior pack after combining my upgrades...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Darn it. I may actually have to skip my "usual" tier of support this time 'round. Shame that we may only have 3 months to find the money for the *Release* pack. If we had until end of 2014 then I'm almost certain I'd get the Conqueror pack.

Perhaps GGG are planning to have even more packs for later releases. If not, why not make the Release supporter packs available for eternity?
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
obadonke wrote:
Darn it. I may actually have to skip my "usual" tier of support this time 'round. Shame that we may only have 3 months to find the money for the *Release* pack. If we had until end of 2014 then I'm almost certain I'd get the Conqueror pack.

Perhaps GGG are planning to have even more packs for later releases. If not, why not make the Release supporter packs available for eternity?

I think payment plans can be extended for a while after the packs end, but if it's a problem to afford the pack, please hold onto your money. You've contributed so much already :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
obadonke wrote:
If not, why not make the Release supporter packs available for eternity?

Because you won't feel the time pressure and the need of buying that way.
love the patch
I'm assuming the supporter packs can be upgraded like during the closed beta?

IE: I buy Champion, and later get conqueror?
"
Archey wrote:
I'm assuming the supporter packs can be upgraded like during the closed beta?

IE: I buy Champion, and later get conqueror?

Yep!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

I think payment plans can be extended for a while after the packs end, but if it's a problem to afford the pack, please hold onto your money. You've contributed so much already :)

Wow, you'll never hear this from other company. Good guy Chris \o/
None of the preview video links for supporter effects seem to work?

The links says: https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase#

Cant work :(

Please fix links (the preview pictures work fine!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info