Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

"
t_golgari wrote:
WHAT?

350 more uniques?

Now I regret not buying even more stashtabs ;-)

Anyways, that number is mindblowing.

Well, some of the 350 user-designed uniques are already in the game, but yes, there will be 350'ish user-designed uniques, plus whatever number of uniques GGG created themselves.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
WHAT?

350 more uniques?

Now I regret not buying even more stashtabs ;-)

Anyways, that number is mindblowing.

Well, some of the 350 user-designed uniques are already in the game, but yes, there will be 350'ish user-designed uniques, plus whatever number of uniques GGG created themselves.

Anyone been keeping track of exactly how many user-designed uniques have already made it in? Would be interesting to know how many more to expect :)
I bought Exalt/Divine/Regal three supporter pack to support you.
just hope GGG consider SFL as well
Well Chris, we thank you and EVERYONE at GGG for making such a fun game.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
he said "swag"
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Closed and Open beta support, let's keep it going after too.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

I´m sure there will be a lot of other cosmetic effects coming with/after release, but I think the OB supporter packs have a nice content that doesn´t get lost after release, especially the points you can use for upcoming cosmetic effects, new stash tabs and so on. :-)

Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Oct 14, 2013, 12:11:44 AM
Wow great job GGG, totally anticipating that date. And yea I sure hope they release more cosmetics. Esp for shields. (We need those!)
No one can stop today and make a new beginning. But everyone can start today and make a new ending.
Nice video but I have a nitpick. Chris says that supporter packs "allow you to receive a discounted set of microtransaction points" and I actually can't see how it's true. For all the packs you actually get more points per $ if you buy them straight up.
Thank you for the great effort with PoE and for allowing us believers a great way to show our support.

Can't wait to dig into the new stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info