Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Samantha wrote:
"
twistedforce wrote:
Hey Chris is it possible to setup maybe a payment plan for a supporter pack? I can't afford to pay in full for the regal pack before the 23rd. Either way keep up the good work

Yep that's possible. Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll arrange this for you :)

litte things like this.. best company ever

awesome ty :)

P.S. I feel like such a nub for asking before watching the video
Last edited by twistedforce on Oct 13, 2013, 6:53:34 PM
I'm sorry for choosing this topic to complain, but I was very disappointed when I found out that the t-shirts aren't available in women sizes. I've been told by J!nx support that it's because there isn't enough demand for it and, while I'm not happy about it, I understand it. But this should be noted in the packs store page. I upgraded to the Divine pack mostly for the t-shirt and would probably not have done so if I had known in advance.

If only my outlook on the global economy was good enough for me to invent another excuse to upgrade my supporter pack again...
GGG is an amazing team and i'm proud to support you!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Global econ in the new leagues will be just fine ...

10 days?! oh the agony of waiting ...
BLAMT!
"
Ithilien wrote:
I'm sorry for choosing this topic to complain, but I was very disappointed when I found out that the t-shirts aren't available in women sizes. I've been told by J!nx support that it's because there isn't enough demand for it and, while I'm not happy about it, I understand it. But this should be noted in the packs store page. I upgraded to the Divine pack mostly for the t-shirt and would probably not have done so if I had known in advance.

Totally valid complaint, there should be an option for female fans.

BTW did you contacted GGG support? maybe they could arrange something if you regret upgrading for the t-shirt. (refund, extra mtx point for t-shirt etc.)
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Great stuff Chris; thanks as always. Baby rhoas look awesome...man, if only we could have more than one pet out at a time...
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Ithilien wrote:

Totally valid complaint, there should be an option for female fans.

BTW did you contacted GGG support? maybe they could arrange something if you regret upgrading for the t-shirt. (refund, extra mtx point for t-shirt etc.)

Haven't considered it, but I might just get the shirt anyway. I really wanted a PoE tee and it's not like I've never worn a man's t-shirt before. Of course the Tabula Rasa one is now out of the question. It will probably look like I'm wearing a tent :(
"
Samantha wrote:
"
twistedforce wrote:
Hey Chris is it possible to setup maybe a payment plan for a supporter pack? I can't afford to pay in full for the regal pack before the 23rd. Either way keep up the good work

Yep that's possible. Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll arrange this for you :)

When you support the game, do they take it out of your check before taxes? Or did you have to pay through website too. Also do you have power to change to any title you want?
ign: Vixien
I just upgraded to the Divine pack. You guys are awesome and I wish I could give you more.

Thanks for making a great game and congratulations on the upcoming release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info