Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

Pack acquired :)
"
Die_Screaming wrote:
Just curious how you are going to be handling the Skill Tree Posters. Since the skill tree is changing a lot between now and release apparently AND the supporter packs are being shipped sometime this month. Now I realize printing and such will be involved will this delay sending out supporter packs or that will be shipped later?

As the wording goes the poster will be Open Beta sSkill tree. So we'll get old skill tree poster, actually it makes sense as we bought open beta packs and poster will signify our support at that early point.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
The thank you's go both ways. :)
I Hope there will be New packs after the release so i can schedule them into my plans to buy.
I think I will pick up a Regal pack.
Good job on making such a great game!
I've donated enough, but since I couldn't possibly care less about a forum title I'm not going to spend money to get one,
"
SteenMachine wrote:
I've donated enough, but since I couldn't possibly care less about a forum title I'm not going to spend money to get one,

You should contact support about combining your past purchases to an open beta supporter pack.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Oct 14, 2013, 5:15:07 PM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
SteenMachine wrote:

You should contact support about combining your past purchases to an open beta supporter pack.

This is not working like you say.
If they before buy some goodies using microtr. they buy specific item for some price.
And Open Beta support packs has some price what you need pay anyway.

Maybe GGG add some forum titles to buy soon... Fingers crossed.
CASUAL GAMER
Last edited by Gicu on Oct 14, 2013, 5:35:19 PM
"
Gicu wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
SteenMachine wrote:

This is not working like you say.
If they before buy some goodies using microtr. they buy specific item for some price.
And Open Beta support packs has some price what you need pay anyway.

Maybe GGG add some forum titles to buy soon... Fingers crossed.

Hmm nice to know.

BTW about another supporter title, even it would be nice I'm afraid that 3rd title under account names will cause a clusterfuck on the forums. I guess time will show..
Just keep on making the best game out right now and i'll keep supporting.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info