Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

I know I say this every day, but I really mean it: Thanks again for the generous support. Being able to fund a team of 40+ people working on the expansion and operations of Path of Exile based on your contributions is an amazing privilege and we're really thankful that you make it possible.

Just under 10 days to release!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
twistedforce wrote:
Hey Chris is it possible to setup maybe a payment plan for a supporter pack? I can't afford to pay in full for the regal pack before the 23rd. Either way keep up the good work

Yep that's possible. Please email us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll arrange this for you :)
Ugh so tempted to upgrade..
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Planning on upgrading my regal to divine but my salary is due on the 23rd so I hope I get it in time to do the upgrade. :)

Any news on the type of packs that will be out after launch? I'm sure there will be similar ones except it will no longer be open beta supporter packs then obviously.

Counting the days until release.... *sigh* still so far away.

Hey there,

If you don't get paid in time, we can arrange a payment plan for you if you drop us an email at support@grindinggear.com, before release. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info