Video: Open Beta Supporter Packs and Act3X Content!

Damn it, I hope I can get the Regal pack in time.
keep doing such awesome work!!
new silvery pack, check :)
Oh noes, the rain splashes FX appear in thin air and are too big! Stop the presses, postpone release!
That's what you get when you work on particle fx yourself :p
Love the rainy Spiretop though. Nice work.
... is not a troll
Just a quick question, I bought a $50.00 supporter pack before the Open Beta supporter packs were available. Does that mean I will never be acknowledged as a Beta supporter unless I buy another which I won't be able to afford before launch?
please keep going on and give us a long time much more fun with this game that others couldn´t even did/do ....

:)
dat new waypoint! =P~

€: oh i think its just a mosaic on the ground lol! :)
IGN: @ShocklerMolesh

Map Management Resource:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977
Last edited by Quak3 on Oct 17, 2013, 6:33:20 PM
"
"
KnightofPomp wrote:
Just a quick question, I bought a $50.00 supporter pack before the Open Beta supporter packs were available. Does that mean I will never be acknowledged as a Beta supporter unless I buy another which I won't be able to afford before launch?

If you don't have the option to upgrade your pack on your account page, or you have several transactions that you want to combine for your upgrade, I suggest contacting support@grindinggear.com. They'll upgrade you (mind that they do deduct points so you might not get any additional points but at least you'll get the title, pets, and weapon effect for no additional cost).

I did this and their customer service was excellent! Super quick and on a weekend no less!

Thank you.

You're right they are very prompt and helpful. I got replies within 30 minutes and they've explained the issue to me.

I bought a $50.00 points pack which is not directly comparable to a supporter pack and I'll need to pay a bit more to upgrade and get the Open Beta Supporter tag on the forums.
Sorry if this has been posted before:

If I upgrade from Regal to Divine, would I get to keep my Regal weapon skin? I guess not since it's not in the description, but I thought I'd ask, since that's what's making me doubt about the divine pack.

Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

EDIT: nevermind, found out by clicking the 'upgrade' button. It mentions explicitly that effects are replaced. Aww
Last edited by Waervyn on Oct 22, 2013, 3:34:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info